Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Clen/T3 stack down low!!!

eh2442 said:
how about if DNP was used befor or during or after t3/clen. I have tried dnp and it seems to shut down my thyroid and takes a good two weeks for it to get going. rebound of fat happens during this time. what if i was to start t3/clen after the dnp......would the shutdown of my thyroid be worse and more risky of not coming back?

T3 is pure thyroid so it will not shut it down but it will keep it going but if you go too high and don't come down the right way it could kill your thyroid and then your screwed. Read alot more about it B4 you do anything.

Thanx
PCfuzz

wirenut said:
What are your results so far PCfuzz?

I'm not telling till it's done but i will tell you this, it's all on the person and what you are willing to risk. In 3 weeks i'll be done and give everyone the results.

Thanx
PCfuzz

Wow Im not sure what happened with my cycle but I had to stop it after only 1 day, took 20mcg of liquiclen, 12.5mcg of LiquiT3 and 25mg of winny, at about 2pm I took another 25mg of winny and began feeling very feverish and hot, and very dizzy.

I wonder if its blood pressure related? I skipped the gym and stayed with a friend to make sure I would be alright since I was feeling pretty rough afterwards and still am today.

Ive taken liquiclen up to 100mcg a day before without these side effects the only changes are the liquiT3 and the winny.

Last edited:
harbinator said:
Wow Im not sure what happened with my cycle but I had to stop it after only 1 day, took 20mcg of liquiclen, 12.5mg of LiquiT3 and 25mg of winny, at about 2pm I took another 25mg of winny and began feeling very feverish and hot, and very dizzy.

I wonder if its blood pressure related? I skipped the gym and stayed with a friend to make sure I would be alright since I was feeling pretty rough afterwards and still am today.

Ive taken liquiclen up to 100mcg a day before without these side effects the only changes are the liquiT3 and the winny.

I would have to say it's the winny. I take T3 at 6pm and midnight and don't feel anything from it and I take 25mcg 3 times a day. Try it without the winny and see what happens.

Thanx
PCfuzz

eh2442 said:
how about if DNP was used befor or during or after t3/clen. I have tried dnp and it seems to shut down my thyroid and takes a good two weeks for it to get going. rebound of fat happens during this time. what if i was to start t3/clen after the dnp......would the shutdown of my thyroid be worse and more risky of not coming back?

I highly suggest against DNP use. DNP is the only product that can kill you in hours!

Has anyone here found that their natural thyroid hormone level ended up a little HIGHER after running a few T3 cycles? I've heard rumors about this happening, and I'm curious what you guys think.

Anyone care to comment on how to get your doses in at the right intervals. Suggested a page or so back in this thread is breaking your doses down or splitting them throughout the day. I like the idea of this but I'm a college kid and carrying around a pin and syringe would probably go over like a ton of bricks.

I've heard rumors of getting empty gelcaps and injecting the liquid into them.

2 cents anyone?

rejection_juice said:
Anyone care to comment on how to get your doses in at the right intervals. Suggested a page or so back in this thread is breaking your doses down or splitting them throughout the day. I like the idea of this but I'm a college kid and carrying around a pin and syringe would probably go over like a ton of bricks.

I've heard rumors of getting empty gelcaps and injecting the liquid into them.

2 cents anyone?

For somebody like you, empty caps is the way to go.
I'll post how and when i take them when i'm done in 3 weeks. PM me if you want to know right now.

Thanx
PCfuzz

I just ordered glucorell and SESAPURE. Is it okay to take with Clen and T3?
And how much should i take for fat loss?

Thanx
PCfuzz

Top Bottom