Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Clen/T3 stack down low!!!

Extra_Strong said:
Makavelli tells me if you are taking clen with T3 U do not have to cycle off, of the Clen.
I heard that too. Its supposed to clean your receptors. Mak knows his shit, so I believe it. Thats what he did for his last photoshoot and he got fuckin shredded.

Extra_Strong said:
Makavelli tells me if you are taking clen with T3 U do not have to cycle off, of the Clen.

You'll still need time off from the clen. Receptor downregulation will render the clen useless if you don't take time off.

Mr.X said:
You'll still need time off from the clen. Receptor downregulation will render the clen useless if you don't take time off.

Even if you do that Benadryl thing???

Thanx
PCfuzz

PCfuzz said:
Even if you do that Benadryl thing???

Thanx
PCfuzz

I don't even trust ketotifen to keep my receptors from shutting down. I just use it as a bonus, and still do 2 weeks on 2 off.

interesting.

so I'm 220 lbs, ~15%bf, no gear experience, 20+ years weights experience

On a muscle relaxant (methocarbamol) right now, anyone know if there are any bad interactions with clen? doesn't seem to be from all the reading I've done.

noiw then, assuming 1/8ml is 25mcg of AG-Guys clen:

Day 1-2 - 1/8ml (25mcg)
Day 3-4 - 1/4ml (50mcg)
Day 5-6 - 3/8ml (75mcg)
Day 7-8 - 1/2ml (100mcg) + 50mg Benadryl
Day 9-10 - 5/8ml (125mcg) + 50mg Benadryl
Day 11-14 - 3/4ml (150mcg) + 75mg Benadryl
Day 15-17 - 1/2ml (100mcg)
Day 18-21 - 1/4ml (50mcg)

On day 22, start up on the ephedrine + caffeine + aspirin for at least another 21 days, yes?

kethnaab said:
interesting.

so I'm 220 lbs, ~15%bf, no gear experience, 20+ years weights experience

On a muscle relaxant (methocarbamol) right now, anyone know if there are any bad interactions with clen? doesn't seem to be from all the reading I've done.

noiw then, assuming 1/8ml is 25mcg of AG-Guys clen:

Day 1-2 - 1/8ml (25mcg)
Day 3-4 - 1/4ml (50mcg)
Day 5-6 - 3/8ml (75mcg)
Day 7-8 - 1/2ml (100mcg) + 50mg Benadryl
Day 9-10 - 5/8ml (125mcg) + 50mg Benadryl
Day 11-14 - 3/4ml (150mcg) + 75mg Benadryl
Day 15-17 - 1/2ml (100mcg)
Day 18-21 - 1/4ml (50mcg)

On day 22, start up on the ephedrine + caffeine + aspirin for at least another 21 days, yes?

25mcg=1/10cc
I use a 3cc syringe so it's the 1st line(1/10cc)
You should not be assuming with this stuff...It's strong.

Thanx
PCfuzz

PCfuzz said:
25mcg=1/10cc
I use a 3cc syringe so it's the 1st line(1/10cc)
You should not be assuming with this stuff...It's strong.

Thanx
PCfuzz

exactly, kethnaab are you using a syringe?

Quick question: does it matter whether you split the dosage during the day?? For example, if you take 50mcg of T3, can you take it all at once or should you split it? Does it matter? Also, is it okay to take T3 at the same time as the clen??

One more thing, I keep reading not to take the clen right before I workout (and I've done this and realized why this is a smart move...running on clen sucks!). In y'all's opinion, is there an optimal time to take the combo??

Thanks!

Top Bottom