Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Clen/T3 stack down low!!!

kethnaab said:
mendo, give exacts if you don't mind. ;)

looking to hit this up.

were you taking benadryl daily? doses? how much clen did you end up taking to get the "desired" effect?
I used 2mg Ketotifen at bed time (makes you tired and hungry) and liquiclen in the morning. Had to drop my liquiclen dose down to about 80mcg from 150-200mcg! 80mcg of clen w/ keto gives me the same shakes as 200mcg of clen by itself. Not sure you can stay on the clen with it or not though. I just ran it for 2 weeks, it did seem to keep working the same the whole time.

By the way, ketotifen is NOT over-the-counter in the US...so if benedryl works the same I would stick with that.

okay.

did you see the same fat burning properties at 80mcg with the keto that you did without the keto and 150mcg of clen?

thanks!

kethnaab said:
okay.

did you see the same fat burning properties at 80mcg with the keto that you did without the keto and 150mcg of clen?

thanks!
hmm. Its hard to say. It might have lost a little less at 80mcg, but its hard to compare cause I've had a different diet each time I've ran clen. Some were low-carb, some were moderate carb/low cal, etc and some were on cycle. The diet made a bigger difference than anything else. The only thing I can say for sure is that it felt like I was on 200mcg with 80mcg + keto.

mendo said:
hmm. Its hard to say. It might have lost a little less at 80mcg, but its hard to compare cause I've had a different diet each time I've ran clen. Some were low-carb, some were moderate carb/low cal, etc and some were on cycle. The diet made a bigger difference than anything else. The only thing I can say for sure is that it felt like I was on 200mcg with 80mcg + keto.

Which of those diets seemed to work best for you?

And if anyone knows, is it better to go low carb or have normal carb intake when on T3? I have forgotten.

SlimJim300 said:

And if anyone knows, is it better to go low carb or have normal carb intake when on T3? I have forgotten.
I know a lot of guys swear by low-carb diets in general, and I have to agree they are very effective. But I get better results with moderate carbs and lower fat on clen and/or T3. Maybe its just me.

SlimJim300 said:

Low carb intake and T3 can be very catabolic. The point of a low carb diet is to get into/stay in a ketogenic state, where ketones are protein sparing. In addition, the decrease in T3 levels is also atributed to the ketogenic state, which is beneficial for muscle-loss prevention. However, if you add T3 as part of your supplementation, you will see catabolism increase on the low-carb diet (CKD) unless you're using AS.

Mr.X said:
Low carb intake and T3 can be very catabolic. The point of a low carb diet is to get into/stay in a ketogenic state, where ketones are protein sparing. In addition, the decrease in T3 levels is also atributed to the ketogenic state, which is beneficial for muscle-loss prevention. However, if you add T3 as part of your supplementation, you will see catabolism increase on the low-carb diet (CKD) unless you're using AS.

Well i'm doing low carb and taking Clen and T3. And cardio M-F, but i'm also taking BCAA's 3 times a day, 4grams Taurine, 400mg potass-mag, 10 grams Creatine, 10grams Glutamine and 2grams flax seed oil. I drink a little over 1 gallon water ED and have VERY low carb intake.
So would that help stop a catabolic state???

Thanx
PCfuzz

I think im going to add t3 soon, I'm trying to drop some bf%. Would it be effective/safe for thyroid to run it at 25mcg's till the end?

Graphite said:
I think im going to add t3 soon, I'm trying to drop some bf%. Would it be effective/safe for thyroid to run it at 25mcg's till the end?

Yup, but anything more than that you should build up then down.
And at 25 you should drop it to 12.5 for the last 4-5 days.

Thanx
PCfuzz

Top Bottom