Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Clen/T3 stack down low!!!

PCfuzz said:
I started my cycle last week. I'm going down on the clen now. I hit 80mcg and it was too much so for the other 2 days i just did 60 and today i did 40. My clen cycle will end on sunday.

Thanx
PCfuzz

You should read Anthony Roberts findings on clen. He pretty much says that if you use Benadryl at 50-100mg right before bed during every 3rd week while on clen that you won't have to come off clen for up to 12 weeks. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=129700&page=1&highlight=benadryl If you scroll down to his posts, you can read it for yourself.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460435 There's another.

Yea i saw that before but i really don't know who Anthony Roberts is.
And i looked all around for info on Clen and he is the only 1 that says that.
Just not too sure about it and that's why i'm going to stick with 2 on-2 off.
Thanx for your help and intrest tho. K 2 ya

Thanx
PCfuzz

PCfuzz said:

Thanx
PCfuzz

Well I'll be using his theory, so I'll let you know how it goes. I've laid out my plan of attack at http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=461097

PCfuzz said:

Thanx
PCfuzz
The idea that certain anti-histamines will up-regulate the receptors has been around awhile. Some people use Ketotifen, some use Benedryl, etc. I've tried Ketotifen w/Clen and I can say that for me it makes the effects of clen seem stronger so I have to use less.

mendo said:
The idea that certain anti-histamines will up-regulate the receptors has been around awhile. Some people use Ketotifen, some use Benedryl, etc. I've tried Ketotifen w/Clen and I can say that for me it makes the effects of clen seem stronger so I have to use less.

By stronger do you mean more shakes and did you use the AG's L-Clen(the strong stuff)???
And you say that you had to use less but what he was saying was that adding Benedryl, you can use clen for longer than 2 weeks.

Thanx
PCfuzz

PCfuzz said:
By stronger do you mean more shakes and did you use the AG's L-Clen(the strong stuff)???
And you say that you had to use less but what he was saying was that adding Benedryl, you can use clen for longer than 2 weeks.

Thanx
PCfuzz
Yeah it was liquiclen. I know you're supposed to not have to cycle off clen when on the anti-histamines, but I've never tried that. As far as feeling the clen stronger I was just telling you that I did notice something, so there may be some truth to what Anthony Roberts said. There are lots of theories about this stuff, but I think hearing peoples experiences means a lot more.

mendo, give exacts if you don't mind. ;)

looking to hit this up.

were you taking benadryl daily? doses? how much clen did you end up taking to get the "desired" effect?

Top Bottom