Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen syrup

chali12

I would first like to state I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A SOURCE. This is a general question on clen syrups.
I've been looking for Helios, but the only place I've found it forces you to buy $350 of products, which is way to much for me right now.
I was considering making my own "helios" after seeing a clen syrup (Not VPX's; I'm not sure of the brand), until I realized that was an oral. I was wondering if it could still be injection to aid in spot reduction that years of clean eating and exercising has not touched. I have yohimbe as well, but it's capsules and I was wondering if I could just take it orally, while injecting the clen (IF that is possible-if I can find an injectable form of clen).
No flames pleas...I'm damn well versed in this so anyone saying not to use these kinds of drugs is just wasting your time. Thanks. ;)

I would first like to state I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A SOURCE. This is a general question on clen syrups.
I've been looking for Helios, but the only place I've found it forces you to buy $350 of products, which is way to much for me right now.
I was considering making my own "helios" after seeing a clen syrup (Not VPX's; I'm not sure of the brand), until I realized that was an oral. I was wondering if it could still be injection to aid in spot reduction that years of clean eating and exercising has not touched. I have yohimbe as well, but it's capsules and I was wondering if I could just take it orally, while injecting the clen (IF that is possible-if I can find an injectable form of clen).
No flames pleas...I'm damn well versed in this so anyone saying not to use these kinds of drugs is just wasting your time. Thanks. ;)

I wouldnt suggest injecting the CLENBUTEROL syrup.

Thanks for the response :)
Didn't think so, but I was wondering if such a thing as an injectable form of clen existed, and if I could just do that while taking the yoh.? I can't find the helios so I thought I'd give it a try getting the two seperately. I was also looking for the albuterol blend of helios but I can't seem to find that either. Remeber I'm not asking for sources people...just if these products exist at all.

Top Bottom