Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen and strength gains

ValhallaBound

been taking clen for about 1 1/2 weeks now and haven't noticed any fat loss, however i have noticed an almost dramatic increase in strength. 50 lbs on my flat bench alone. i am attributing this to the clen since i am not taking anything else. i know that it can cause some strength gain, but i really notice a BIG difference. has anyone else gotten this from clen?? and if so did you lose it at the end of your cycle?

I think clen hurts my joints badly when I'm lifting, maybe its just in my head and i try to blame something for everything.

actually my shoulders and knees have been bothering me since i started taking it. i just load up on ibuprophen before i work out.

Nathan said:
Never had aby of that with clen. I have a nice headache at the moment though.

:(

You gotta write some more stories on the board bro, I have some of the ones you wrote a while back saved on my computer.. SO funny...

YUM

Willyumyum said:

:(

You gotta write some more stories on the board bro, I have some of the ones you wrote a while back saved on my computer.. SO funny...

YUM

Really? Well, I'd be more than happy to. I have a bad ass headache at the moment though so I'm kinda stuck here in reality. Don't worry my grasp will slip soon enough and I'm sure I'll be pondering the many sexual exploits of some crazy spandex-wearing, camel-toed girl who has an unusual obsession with collecting the flatulence of chipmunks in mason jars.

Top Bottom