Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and strange feeling

kieran a

So I been training for years now so can normally go to the gym do my routine be all pumped up, go home and the next morning feel fine.
Last 2 weeks I been on 120mg clen and 80mg on off days.
But say i train chest the next morning my chest hurts like it's my first time training for weeks.
Lats are aching still from 2 days ago.
I feel like a newbie the next days. I dont quite get it. I dont normally feel it for days after unless I have had some time off.
Can the clen be doing this some way ?
I am not complaing about it's just a bit odd.
Also with my diet and clen I dropped fat a lot.
Jan 1st 19.2stone
Today 16 7 stone.

For a long time. Last time was about 10 years ago so I cant say I remember it.
Sides are quite good besides this odd thing. Min shakes and no cramps. Sleeping is not great though.

100% your body is lacking electrolytes, especially taurine

you are supposed to ALWAYS use taurine with clen. without taurine you will be fucked post workout

and better yet stop taking clen, it is 100% counter productive to muscle building and strength for just that reason

there's literally not one good reason to use clen unless it is being used medically but other than that, there's NOT ONE good reason to do it

So I been training for years now so can normally go to the gym do my routine be all pumped up, go home and the next morning feel fine.
Last 2 weeks I been on 120mg clen and 80mg on off days.
But say i train chest the next morning my chest hurts like it's my first time training for weeks.
Lats are aching still from 2 days ago.
I feel like a newbie the next days. I dont quite get it. I dont normally feel it for days after unless I have had some time off.
Can the clen be doing this some way ?
I am not complaing about it's just a bit odd.
Also with my diet and clen I dropped fat a lot.
Jan 1st 19.2stone
Today 16 7 stone

Steve's suggestion of Taurine is worth a look. But this was another thing that caught my eye before.

THAT'S A FKIN LOT OF WEIGHT LOSS. And in a shortish time too. Losing that much, that quick will also make you feel 'off'.

Looking at few dosage I thought that was quite low.
Yeah Steve I have cut v v fast. But the last 2 week not so much just diet.
Leaning up asap so I can build at a leaner state so about 15 weeks out from show I can drop slowly. Putting a lot of work in right now though
Didn't think I would need taurine so fast. Thought was more.over time. .yeah I know strength has dropped but muscle size has not. I seen a lot of people have different views on that. Some experiments show it stops muscle wastage some dont. So far it's only helping me cut.fat

For Jan and Feb o was eating just 2400cal a day. 280g protein and 150gcarbs a day
Now I cycle low/high
4 days low carbs 2500cal
4 days higher 3500 cal.
Do it or because of work and the low carb days I literally may sit for most of the day and not move. Seems to keep me going in the gym and keep cutting fat.

Top Bottom