Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Clen Still Anticatabolic When It Is Not Effective As A Thermogenic Anymore?

Fener

we all know that clen ceases to be effective in burning fat after 2-3 weeks of use. But clen is supposed to have also an anticatabolic effect (the reasons of wich i ignore). Is this effect still present if you keep taking 6-7 tabs a day for 3 more weeks?If you have sicentific expalnations please go ahead.

bump. me too, going to finish my cycle soon and start clomid in 3 weeks, wanted to know if to take 2weeks clen, 2weeks eca or just go with clen for 4 weeks as an anticatabolic agent.

I pulled this off of best of elite fitness:

Clenbuterol comes in 20mcg tablets, although it is also available in syrup, pump and injectable form. Doses are very dependent on how well the user responds to the side effects, but somewhere in the range of 5-8 tablets per day for men and 1-4 tablets a day for women is most common. Clenbuterol loses its thermogenic effects after 6-8 weeks when body temperature drops back to normal. It's anabolic/anti-catabolic properties fade away at around the 18 day mark. Taking the long half life into consideration, the most effective way of cycling clen is 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off for no more than 12 weeks. Ephedrine can be used in the off weeks.

The Nature Boy said:
I pulled this off of best of elite fitness:

Clenbuterol comes in 20mcg tablets, although it is also available in syrup, pump and injectable form. Doses are very dependent on how well the user responds to the side effects, but somewhere in the range of 5-8 tablets per day for men and 1-4 tablets a day for women is most common. Clenbuterol loses its thermogenic effects after 6-8 weeks when body temperature drops back to normal. It's anabolic/anti-catabolic properties fade away at around the 18 day mark. Taking the long half life into consideration, the most effective way of cycling clen is 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off for no more than 12 weeks. Ephedrine can be used in the off weeks.

anabolic-anticatabolic properties fade away on the 18th day?Why?

ephedrine can not be used in the off weeks. clen uses the beta 2 receptor and ephedrine uses beta 1,2,3 receptors. all you are doing is constantly downregulating the receptors. just take ketotifen with clen and u can use it for three months straight

Top Bottom