Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Clen ruining my metabolism?? Please help!!

Shannon22

Hi everybody!

I just finished my very first Clen cycle a week ago, I lost 4.5 lbs (not much, I know :( ). Now I'm on the first week off and I've regained 3 lbs! I'm eating the exact same calories from the past two weeks, and my training is still the same, how's that even possible?? I'm 5'3 @ 109lb (I was 106 when I finished the clen) 22.5% BF and I'm eating 1400 cals a day, my macros are 148C/35F/123P. I train with weights 4x a week and do 45min of cardio 2x a week. According to my FitBit I'm burning around 2000 cals a day, so that'd be a 600 cal deficit!!

I'm not sure what to do now, should I just wait and see what happens next week? Should I eat less calories? I don't know if I wanna take clen again after this... what do you guys think?

Could be some water weight coming back.

Just keep your training and diet consistent, and all will be good

What did your Clen cycle look like? Clen is not a steroid, is a Beta Receptor regulator, pretty much a medicine with weight loss capabilities, so it does not retain water, so the weight gain is not due to this.

Why did you lose so little on the cycle ? How long did you run it for? Was the Clen legit? We need more info to help you.

With that comment, it has become apparent that you may have no idea what you are doing. Clen can be dangerous.. so this is a little disconcerting. Please post the Clen protocol you followed.

My cycle was like this:

1- 20
2- 40
3- 40
4- 60
5- 60
6- 80
7- 80
8- 100
9- 100
10- 100
11- 100
12- 100
13-100
14- 100

I didn't have many sides, apart from the shakey hands and being thirstier than usual. That was it. At first I thought it wasn't legit but my boyfriend took the same pills and he lost 10 lbs in those 2 weeks. What did I do wrong??????

You didn't do anything wrong. You're 100 pounds with a reasonable amount of body fat. You're not going to drop 20 pounds in 2 weeks. Clen gets advertised as a miracle fat loss drug, which is not the case. When used correctly, it can be an amazing aid for fat loss, but your diet and training need to be in place first. Those 2 things are going to dictate results more than what drug you run.

Your protocol looks good, but I don't think you will need over 80mcg of Clen per day. You need to take at least 2 weeks off before going back on

STTM is right about the dosing.

Is it possible you lost some fat and put on some muscle? I mean, you did say you were training with weights.

Personally I wouldn't have started Clen until your BF was managed a little better. But don't start back up for at LEAST two weeks.

this is just one of the reasons clen is a bad idea... generally it doesn't provide sustainable results and the long term damage it can cause is not even close when basing the risk/reward factor into play... i don't recommend it to anyone, not even ones prepping for contests but they are really the only ones that should even consider it... if you want SAFE and SUSTAINABLE weight loss then look at sarms... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org I can give you a full cutting cycle as well... just let me know...

Hi everybody!

I just finished my very first Clen cycle a week ago, I lost 4.5 lbs (not much, I know :( ). Now I'm on the first week off and I've regained 3 lbs! I'm eating the exact same calories from the past two weeks, and my training is still the same, how's that even possible?? I'm 5'3 @ 109lb (I was 106 when I finished the clen) 22.5% BF and I'm eating 1400 cals a day, my macros are 148C/35F/123P. I train with weights 4x a week and do 45min of cardio 2x a week. According to my FitBit I'm burning around 2000 cals a day, so that'd be a 600 cal deficit!!

I'm not sure what to do now, should I just wait and see what happens next week? Should I eat less calories? I don't know if I wanna take clen again after this... what do you guys think?

Clen dehydrates you. You're only gaining water. That's normal.

Top Bottom