Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Clen ruining my metabolism?? Please help!!

Hi everybody!

I just finished my very first Clen cycle a week ago, I lost 4.5 lbs (not much, I know :( ). Now I'm on the first week off and I've regained 3 lbs! I'm eating the exact same calories from the past two weeks, and my training is still the same, how's that even possible?? I'm 5'3 @ 109lb (I was 106 when I finished the clen) 22.5% BF and I'm eating 1400 cals a day, my macros are 148C/35F/123P. I train with weights 4x a week and do 45min of cardio 2x a week. According to my FitBit I'm burning around 2000 cals a day, so that'd be a 600 cal deficit!!

I'm not sure what to do now, should I just wait and see what happens next week? Should I eat less calories? I don't know if I wanna take clen again after this... what do you guys think?
If taking Clen has ruined your metabolism and causing long term negative effects on your body, then avoid it. There are also many other foods that can ruin your metabolism. Try to avoid those foods that hinder the efficient functioning of your metabolism. These are some of the worst culprits when it comes to ruining your body’s metabolism. I just thought to share and hope it might be helpful.

If taking Clen has ruined your metabolism and causing long term negative effects on your body, then avoid it. There are also many other foods that can ruin your metabolism. Try to avoid those foods that hinder the efficient functioning of your metabolism. These are some of the worst culprits when it comes to ruining your body’s metabolism. I just thought to share and hope it might be helpful.

Clen simply raises your metabolism, burning maybe 200 to 300 more calories than you normally would. You could achieve the same goals by crunching the diet and exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom