Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen only?

I want to lean out before I mass up. Can I do a clen only cycle?

My stats are 5"6" about 153# and 15% B.F. I want to get the fat down to 10% before I start adding size. I like the lean mucle (Soccer) look better than the bb look. Any suggeestions would be appreciated.

My honest question to you is why would you do that?
10% bf is achievable for anyone without any drugs, fat burners, magic pills or whatever.

All it takes is some self-discipline, diet adjustment and maybe a little bit of cardio.

I'm sorry but I just can't understand this mentality of using these drugs as a some sort of substitute.

My opinion: guys want say they have a goal of XX% BF just because it "sounds good"...they don't know what that number looks like, what it takes to get there, etc.

As we all know 95% of guys guess @ BF and think they are close to that magic number....

My honest question to you is why would you do that?
10% bf is achievable for anyone without any drugs, fat burners, magic pills or whatever.

All it takes is some self-discipline, diet adjustment and maybe a little bit of cardio.

I'm sorry but I just can't understand this mentality of using these drugs as a some sort of substitute.

Top Bottom