Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and N2Slin

charomid

hey guys quick question.

Was wondering what your opinions are running clen (8 weeks or 10 weeks) along with n2slin. I just came off a run and now I've decided to go away on vacation so i dont wanna start another run before the summer begins. my trip is at the end of april and i just wanna diet down while keeping my size. im 198lb around 10-11% body fat and just looking for that bit of extra push to cut down around my stomach area to get the abs going. the outershell is there but not quite booming like how I would like.

N2slin is a great supp, but clen is horrible for you bro. Why not use cardarine (GW) instead?? It increases endurance, fat loss, and improves lipid profile. Sarms1.com has a good price on it

N2slin is a great supp, but clen is horrible for you bro. Why not use cardarine (GW) instead?? It increases endurance, fat loss, and improves lipid profile. Sarms1.com has a good price on it

fuck i know clen is bad on you but my buddy just came off of it and it worked crazy good on him and his diet is shittier than mine is. so i figured i would give it a shot. so u would take cardarine?

fuck i know clen is bad on you but my buddy just came off of it and it worked crazy good on him and his diet is shittier than mine is. so i figured i would give it a shot. so u would take cardarine?

I would definitely take caradarine. I know clen seems like a miracle drug but it really doesn't work that well on everyone. It wreaks havoc on your cardiovascular system. It will lead to hardening of the heart and arteries. Insomnia, high bp, shaking, cramping, night sweats... No fun.

Clenbuterol is a beta agonist and has shown to in lab animals cause ventricular stiffening of the heart. Nonetheless it is a long acting approved drug in some parts of Europe. Don't go crazy and use lots, u could end up in the er w/tachycardia. One of the nice things about clen is it increase strength of type 2 fibers and makes type 1 act like type 2 independent of hormonal hassles. That has great appeal for me personally, but I can't walk into Walmart and get some so...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

yeah id cosign that. it attacks your myocardium in a negative way.. there's no such thing as a miracle drug. and if there is, remember it works differently on everyone. Due to height, weight, age, and genetics..

how about cleaning up that diet along with using Albuterol and GW as another option.

Top Bottom