Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and females

bombasa

I'm new here and I am looking for some insight into clen. Would this be a worthwhile chem for overweight females?

Or is something better?

good question. clenbuterol is very popular among women bodybuiders or not. it is an excellent thermogenic agent for someone to use trying to shed off the pounds. but. it should betaken very seriously also. i would suggest a person to do research on it before hand this way they know not only how to take it but to know the side and what to expect of different things it does. first, the basic rule is to taper up on the dose in the beggining and also at the end. normal safe run would be 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for as long as one desires. it can also be taken along with t-3 to make an even more pronounced result. but this is an even more serious addition which calls for indepth research. first go see a physician to see if you have an underactive thyroid. to be able to dtermine the dose. T

Clen should never be taken by 'overweight' females. If you are 'overweight' then diet and exersize plus a multivitamin and maybe a fat burner should be your main plan of attack. Clen should only be taken when a person is within 5% of their desired bodyfat goal and should not be used shall I say 'recreationally'. In my opinion clen should only be used by women whose diets and training programs have been under strict control for quite sometime, who may need to lean up quickly for a photo shoot or a competition.

Clen is a serious drug with serious side effects. Almost 2 years ago I decided to give clen a try. At this time my diet and training were not solid and I was looking for a quick fix. It was a buddy's idea and him and I bought some and used it together. I leaned up extremely quickly, however I also had the most excruciating headaches constantly, could not sleep at all, and would get the most intense cramps in every muscle of my body. I would lay in bed at night crying, because even my hands and my neck muscles would go into spasms. I quite honestly thought I may die. I did taper the dosing and I also combined it with Taurine as is recommended. i also kept my water intake very high and carbs semi-high as clen does not work well on low carb diets. I also put on muscle during this time, it has long been debated whether or not clen possesses mild anabolic properties.

I looked amazing at the end of my cycle but it did not last, however the side effects did. The first day I didn't take clen I felt the worst lethargy I have ever felt, for a month afterwards getting out of bed every day was a struggle and training was out of the question as I had burned out my receptors so badly that my body was not even capable of manufacturing energy. I gained close to a pound a day for the next month. And within 6 months got up to 185 pounds (I am 5'6 1/2).

It has almost been 2 years and I am just beginning to recover from the side effects of the clen, however I have had to work extremely hard. So far I have dropped just over 25 pound and am currently dieting to drop another 15lbs of fat.

Would I ever touch clen again? HELL NO!

Great answers I am not a female but, I was looking into some info for a woman I know, Basically this would not be the route to go and thanks for the replies.

Looks like there is only the hard way to go in this case, I am just trying to help her out so far she has lost 20lbs under my supervision but is definitely not within 5% BF of her target, so....I guess more diet in cardio is in order.

Thanks again.

I cycled Clenbuterol about one year ago; with desired yielding results. I knew to take extra potassium and to stay well hydrated. My diet is very clean and I knew about my beta receptor blockage with prolonged use, increase in body temp. and Resting Metobolic Rate. One must be well informed! No ill side-effects resulted from my experience with Clenbuterol and this substance can be safely stacked with: Cytomel T-3, Winstrol and Aspirin. This substance is legal in the Sports Industry discover more @ http://www.clenbuterol.com :rainbow:

Oops I wrote I've already lost 25 lbs, actually it's more like between 35 and 40 pounds lol. I was re-reading my post and realized I mistyped my weight loss. Not that it's a big deal but I have had to work very hard to shed each pound so I wanted to make sure I represented it right lol.

From what I have heard the effectiveness of clen seems to be better in males and at the same time the side effects seem to be less. This is most likely due to greater metabolic power in processing the drug as men typically have more lean muscle mass than women and can process and tolerate the drug much better. I have heard lots of success stories from men but few from women.

bombasa said:
Great answers I am not a female but, I was looking into some info for a woman I know, Basically this would not be the route to go and thanks for the replies.

Looks like there is only the hard way to go in this case, I am just trying to help her out so far she has lost 20lbs under my supervision but is definitely not within 5% BF of her target, so....I guess more diet in cardio is in order.

Thanks again.
Best bet is just to keep playing with her diet and training. I have used clen before and I honestly find ECA to be more effective with less of BS side effects. She will get to her goal she has just got to keep pushing.

bombasa said:
I'm new here and I am looking for some insight into clen. Would this be a worthwhile chem for overweight females?

Or is something better?

Please print out the attachements Bombasa, they will be helpful for your female friend! I really hope she takes the natural sups that I recommended and fallows through with the Diet and excercise regimen. It takes time but as long as she is persistant she will reach her goal!

email me if you want to discuss this further. Have a great day!

Arniceous said:
Please print out the attachements Bombasa, they will be helpful for your female friend! I really hope she takes the natural sups that I recommended and fallows through with the Diet and excercise regimen. It takes time but as long as she is persistant she will reach her goal!

email me if you want to discuss this further. Have a great day!

I can't see that attachment I am not an elite member.

Top Bottom