Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CLEN and ECA... Combine or one at a time?

Big Brother Val

I've never had to take a cutting drug, as I am an ecto/mesomorph by nature. But my brother is in need of fat burning. So he got himself some Clen, and has been taking Xenadrine for a while now.
Well... I've been reading up on clen for a while, and I've seen conflicting reports.
Some say take eca and clen together to maximize fat burning, others say clen alone works great, some say take clen for two weeks, take eca for two weeks, and so on... and some say clen doesn't do shit at all.
Can I get some info on this topic?

Yes, Val. Two weeks clen, two weeks ECA, two weeks clen, two weeks ECA. My opinion.

Dexter

------------------
Strength and Honor.

Yeah, I'm going to do the 2 week clen-2 week ECA, too, for my next pre-contest plan...I think that taking both at the same time would be very hard on the ticker!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

Clen and t3 or t4 is ok, and so is ECA with t3 or 4 but not clen and eca, why? because of health risks. They work similarly, but the thyroid agents work from a different path to burn fat.

------------------
Concieve, believe, achieve! Kaz

I have used all three at once, clen ,t3 and eca. I find the purpose for this is to somewhat suppress my appetite as when i withdrew the eca( hydroxycuts in this case)i was definitely hungrier. And my ticker was fine, so what if i was shaking all the time heh heh , it worked wonders.

------------------
dman.jpg

<A HREF="http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net" TARGET=_blank>
title1sm.jpg
</A>
CLICK ABOVE

DECA-IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER

Top Bottom