Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen or ECA

blodger42

Have read good things about both. Over the last few months I've been looking really hard for a reliable source for clen but got no result(feel free to help here haha) :( so now I'm considering ECA stack. Which is better for fat loss?

My stats:
5'11
186lb
~16% bf

Reading good things about clen? What about all the bad lol it's crap. Can be very damaging to your heart. ECA will do you just fine

Have read good things about both. Over the last few months I've been looking really hard for a reliable source for clen but got no result(feel free to help here haha) :( so now I'm considering ECA stack. Which is better for fat loss?

My stats:
5'11
186lb
~16% bf

stop fishing for sources. Read the rules

Yeah, for one... don't source.

Two, clen isn't a good drug. The cons outweigh the pros with it. I get so shaky I can't even write my name, my legs shake uncontrollably when I'm standing up, the worst part though is the increased heart rate...and it can harden your heart over time. Before I found this site I ran like 3 or 4 good cycles of it and I firmly believe I experience changes in my breathing pattern now because of it.

On the contrary, I am all about an EC stack. I see 100x the results with that honestly

With you, with your bodyfat I would recommend tightening your diet and intensifying whatever training you're currently doing, but it's summer time and no one likes listening to us when we suggest that over drugs lol

My stats:
5'11
186lb
~16% bf

Personal preference really. Both work and can be quite effective.
I myself prefer CLENBUTEROL.

Top Bottom