Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen dosages?

Hey just started taking .6ml of clen for first time, just after some opinions on what dosages I should take and how often to up the dosage. Diet is in check currently provided by a nutritionist.

just after some opinions on what dosages I should take and how often to up the dosage. Diet is in check currently provided by a nutritionist.

The drug is banned due to health concerns about symptoms noted in consumers. These include increased heart rate, muscular tremors, headaches, nausea, fever, and chills. In several cases in Europe, these adverse symptoms have been temporary.

Thinking of adding clen into my cut at some point. I know the basic of proper nutrition and training so just need help with clen on how to run it.

As a guy you need to check tolerance. Start week one at 20 mcg of clen, week 2 at 40 mcg, Week 3 at 80 mcg, week 4 at 120 mcg and if your heart doesn't explode and you are not cramping up you can try 160 mcg which is max male dosage. Females are supposed to stop at 80 mcg. At any point you start experiencing sides you can not deal with drop back one level and that is your level. The next time you take it you can just jump up to your level right away.

Some people cycle Clen at 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and that would be the longest cycle I would go with.

Notice above that I stated when you start having sides "you can't live with" back off. This is because you will have sides. My max dose with tolerable sides is 80 mcg. When I go to 120 mcg I cramp and have charlie horses in every muscle of my body all night long.

Make sure water intake is up and that you are taking Potassium supplements. Also may want a little liver support and a multi-vitamin.

As a guy you need to check tolerance. Start week one at 20 mcg of clen, week 2 at 40 mcg, Week 3 at 80 mcg, week 4 at 120 mcg and if your heart doesn't explode and you are not cramping up you can try 160 mcg which is max male dosage. Females are supposed to stop at 80 mcg. At any point you start experiencing sides you can not deal with drop back one level and that is your level. The next time you take it you can just jump up to your level right away.

Some people cycle Clen at 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and that would be the longest cycle I would go with.

Notice above that I stated when you start having sides "you can't live with" back off. This is because you will have sides. My max dose with tolerable sides is 80 mcg. When I go to 120 mcg I cramp and have charlie horses in every muscle of my body all night long.

Make sure water intake is up and that you are taking Potassium supplements. Also may want a little liver support and a multi-vitamin.
This 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is old broscience and originates from the belief that you fry the beta2-receptors and need to let them recover sensitivity or else the clen wont have any effect.
You can obviously do it ofc, but it's not needed like the myth says. And the frequent increase in dosages needed to get to the wanted dose during 2 weeks from a starting-dose at 20mcg just gonna cause lots of unneccessary sides compared to doing a longer cycle with less frequent increases in dosage, and even get away with a lower dosage.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

This 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is old broscience and originates from the belief that you fry the beta2-receptors and need to let them recover sensitivity or else the clen wont have any effect.
You can obviously do it ofc, but it's not needed like the myth says. And the frequent increase in dosages needed to get to the wanted dose during 2 weeks from a starting-dose at 20mcg just gonna cause lots of unneccessary sides compared to doing a longer cycle with less frequent increases in dosage, and even get away with a lower dosage.

I've actually ran Clen along with Tren.
For me the 2 weeks had nothing to do with beta2-receptors. It had to do with getting a good nights sleep. You can't back off the Tren and keep your gains, but you can back off the Clen and give you body a break. The increasing dose is what I would recommend as my wife got terrible migraines that would last all day at 20 mcg. If she would have just jumped up to 40 or 80 how much worse could the headaches have been. When dealing with these drugs I always like to work on the side of caution first then move a little on the upper end. Ultimately though you do you, nobody here is going to really change your mind.

I've actually ran Clen along with Tren.
For me the 2 weeks had nothing to do with beta2-receptors. It had to do with getting a good nights sleep. You can't back off the Tren and keep your gains, but you can back off the Clen and give you body a break. The increasing dose is what I would recommend as my wife got terrible migraines that would last all day at 20 mcg. If she would have just jumped up to 40 or 80 how much worse could the headaches have been. When dealing with these drugs I always like to work on the side of caution first then move a little on the upper end. Ultimately though you do you, nobody here is going to really change your mind.
I'm just saying for those who think you HAVE to do the 2 on, 2 off like it was preached before - that's a myth. Nothing wrong in doing it if that's what you prefer though.

I'm not sure you're reading my post right.
Nowhere did I say one should start at 40 and jump right to 80.
But if someone wanna get to 120mcg or 160mcg in 2 weeks they would need to increase dosage more frequent than someone upping 20mcg every 7-10 days going to 80mcg over a total of 4-5 weeks. Latter would very likely cause less side effects, even though you stay longer on.
Personally I rarely go over 80mcg, and I spend weeks getting there. Sleeping like a baby, and barely any sides.

Top Bottom