Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen cycle question

moises cutler

this is my first time using clen , I want to take it for fat loss, I will be taking 60 mcg a day 2 weeks on 2 off, for a total of 6 weeks to see how my body responds to it, should that be ok? also is it necessary to always to take taurine with clen? 90% of people who runs clen takes taurine as well, thank you.

without taurine you will get some really bad cramps.. i would take it.. n2guard contains taurine and other stuff

i would start off at 40mcg and work your way up 20mcg intervals every few days.

clen is a nasty drug though. i don't recommend using it.

It is not necessary to run taurine, but if you want to avoid excessive cramps, then it will be a real necessity, since clenbuterol will surely cause those.

Starting and staying at that dose will likely not do too much. You really need to get to 100mcg or more per day to see actual fat results. Unfortunately at that dose is where the really nasty side effects come in.

And yes, I would use taurine with clen.

I will first answer your question and then give you my thoughts on clen.
The best way to use clen is to start off with a low dosage and then increase the dosage every 2 weeks. Your body gets used to clenbuterol very fast so you need to keep increasing the dosage to get the metabolism boosting benefits. I would start off with 20mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 40mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 60mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 80mcg/day for 2 weeks then take a 8 week break and start the cycle all over again.

Clenbuterol is honestly a really crap fat burner. It's an asthma drug. It is not a fat loss drug. It would be like having high cholesterol and going to your doctor and instead of him writing you a cholesterol medication, he gave you an anti-depressant.

Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

Since SARMS are not hormones or stimulants, you can safely add clenbuterol into any SARM cycle but I personally would just use SARMS. It'll be way better in the term of results and much less side effects.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

Top Bottom