Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen cramps

rich197

I am getting some very bad clen cramps in my legs. I am 215 7% bf and done clen many times before but never been this low in bf and trainning this hard I am doing around 1 hour of cardio a day plus lifting. I am drinking about 1.5 to 2 gallons of water a day. my question is with something potassium help me? or do you guy have an other ideas that would help.

1st off only start out with 1 tab/day for the first 3 days and also up the water intake even more with the cardio that you do.

thanks

thanks bro I will definitly try to hit 2.5 gals it is going to be hard though I barely get away from the bathroom now :)

clens

hey i had the ssame problems from the clens , i did a competition and my bf was about 3% and i stayed on the clens after the show and started cramping like a mother... the deal is your body fat is low and you've been on the clens to long!! take 2 weeks off them and then start up again-worked for me
good luck

Top Bottom