Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and benadryl, how effective?

I've been using clen for awhile, always 2 weeks on 2 off. If I use benadryl how much less downtime can I have? And is the benadryl taken at the same time as clen or ok to take at night?

I've noticed clen is getting less and less effective for me, I don't feel effects until close to 200 mcg. Is it normal to stop feeling the shakiness and such after awhile?

Benadryl is cheap. I would get the walmart brand. My only suggestion is to use it every night before bed, especially on your weeks off. Just give it a try and then let us know. I use clen less frequently (for aprox. 2 weeks of every 2 months) so my doses stay about the same and quite low, but I'm curious about this as well.

Jacob

I've heard only one person say it didn't work for him. I'll be totally honest and he's a retard anyway, and I typically discount what he says as worthless.

I think people are trying to extend the use of clen, instead of doing the common ON/OFF cycling.

But, does benadryl actually work like ketotifen is supposed to, and clean the receptors, making it possible to use clen longer?

if you are not used to benadryl, you will wake up everymoring tired as fuck and drowsy the first week. I know from expereince..

Top Bottom