Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and Benadryl and duration and dosage....

Slyder190

Okay fellas, question about clen and use with Benadryl. How much are you guys takin on average before bed? How long can you use clen successfully this way? I will only take the Benadryl before bed, so will this still get the job done?

That is the usual method. 50mg during the third week of clen (while still on clen or not) right before bed. I have known some that had to go to 100mg to get the job done.

I havent tried for a record or anything but I have gone 6 weeks straight. I wont run it longer than that.

Slyder190 said:
Would it make more sense to run Benadryl right out of the gate?

the only reason we r taking it is to "re-fresh" the beta receptors. i havent seen any research or known anyone that has tried the method u r suggesting. i personally think it would be unecessary. clen doesnt really start to lose its effectiveness until about 18 days.

galaxy said:
Is this because its an antihistamine? I thought it was a different one?

Ketotifen is the other one you can use. It is because they are cationic ampiphylic drugs and the short answer is they inhibit phospholipase which slows desensitization of receptors. The active ingredient in Benadryl that does this is diphenhydramine.

Yeah for whatever reason I was searching this on wikipedia last nite and saw the use of antihistamine with clen and immediatly thought of benedry. Actaully it may have been one of our so called celebrities like Brittany Spears.lol

Top Bottom