Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen and asthma medications

jarabbit

Clenbuterol is an asthma medication and was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of the possible interactions when taken with other asthma medications, mainly the inhalers?

As far as I am aware they both do roughly the same job, that being to relax the bronchial muscle and let you breathe easier, Dont forsee any adverse reaction in combining both the inhaler and the clenbuterol.

If your inhaler is albuterol it could cause overstimulation of the CNS. Rapid heart rate and palipatations, just as if you took to much clen by itself. If you have a healthy heart you really shouldn't have any problems, start low dose on clen and work your way up as long as you can tolerate the tremors etc.

Thanks for answers! I'm using Servent right now, which is the chemical - salmeterol xinafoate. 2 days on it and it has made life easier! Not that serious of a problem I just always wonder about the interactions of these drugs.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean I've been on albuterol for the last four days, I have an upper respiretory infection and on humid days It's hard to breathe. I'm on heavy doses of amoxycillin, that should clear it up.

Top Bottom