Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen 6 pills a day 2 pills. 3 times daily is this good?

scout420

Ok I just added Clen to my Deca cycle. I started off slow and progressed up to six pills a day which is where Im at now. I work late 10 at night till six in the morning most nights. But Im usually up betwwen 12-1 o'clock in the afternoon so I've been takeing 2 pills when I wake up, another 2 around 6 o'clock and than another 2 anrond 12 o'clock. Now is this a good idea to split it up like that. Ive heard all kind of different opinions so I just figured Id ask you guys. my whole thing is i really dont want to take all 6 pills upon wakeing up and than pass out at work at 2 in the morning. Bu if they work better all at once than I'll do it.

i have always taken everything at once right now im at 180mcg/day and take em all in the morning... works great ;)

-MAx

i've been on for two weeks, and am taking 160mcg a day (8 a day) i take 3 in the morn, 3 mid day, and 2 in the early eve........according to anabolics review 2002 dosing doesn't need to be split up too much, normally 1-2 times a day, because it stays active for a while....but all at once but be too much of a bang.....

It sounds like you are doing the right thing. Personally I break mine up into 3 times a day, this is just what works for me!

Top Bottom