Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clearance times ( winny & primo)

Well, I just found out I will only be taking a lie detector test.....time to put the old tack in the shoe & go for it.....thanks for all the great answers though!

Great info X, now what about the availability of probenecid is it relatively hard to get a hold of???

------------------
e2.jpg

It's pretty easy to get ahold of. It's used for treating gout. It is not a controlled substance. You just need to find a pharmacist or pharmacy. Just like we do when we need supplements. The internet works well. I know my room-mate competed in Spain and used it once. He's 100% "natural".....hehe. Polygraph is all he has been subjected to here. You will never fail the polygraph. It does'nt happen. Exposing you as a user with something that is not even admisable in court is deffinately defamation of character (defa-ma-tion) I think thats spelled write. Anyway, ask anyone experienced, NO ONE FAILS THE POLYGRAPHS. The drug test is based solely on if you say "yes" or "no" If they ask you if you used steroids and you say yes, than you will fail. Thats the only way. FAKE AND STUPID in my opinion. Just compete!

Top Bottom