Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD/BodyOpus and Dianabol Oral tabs

SlimeyPete

Anyone had experience doing this...is it counterproductive. CKD is fairly anticatabolic, coupled with D-bol around 10-20mg daily over 3-4 doses. I am hoping to make moderate gains while stripping my BF%down. I am an overweight novice who is far from needing large amounts of anything to gain. THe only things that are stopping me are concerns for my liver, I dont know the exacts but I imagine ketosis and things toxic to your liver aint good. Also making gains while on a resticted calorie diet with only around 75g of carbs a day pre and post workout can't lead to big gains. I'm hoping to trim fat and increase LBM to increase my metabolism and burn more fat.....I just have a nagging feeling its backwards thinking. I'm an easy gainer at this point too so I am thinking that it will work.

I was also considering 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. ABCDE like routine without the aggressive over eating. 2 weeks of 2500 calorie Iso or zoneish diet with D-bol, then 2 weeks of Eca and 2000 calorie ketogenic diet.

any thoughts or tips or suggestions or scathing remarks. I did the search thing and didnt find much that was useful on this specific subject. I am limited in my drug choisce cause I can't do injections and only have a limited amount of choice from a source. My first choice was Winny but I can't get it in tab form.

Anyone had experience doing this...is it counterproductive. CKD is fairly anticatabolic, coupled with D-bol around 10-20mg daily over 3-4 doses. I am hoping to make moderate gains while stripping my BF%down. I am an overweight novice who is far from needing large amounts of anything to gain. THe only things that are stopping me are concerns for my liver, I dont know the exacts but I imagine ketosis and things toxic to your liver aint good. Also making gains while on a resticted calorie diet with only around 75g of carbs a day pre and post workout can't lead to big gains. I'm hoping to trim fat and increase LBM to increase my metabolism and burn more fat.....I just have a nagging feeling its backwards thinking. I'm an easy gainer at this point too so I am thinking that it will work.
dbol is not the best choice unless you're going to add anti-e's to it...I would recommend anavar at 20mg ED.

I was also considering 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. ABCDE like routine without the aggressive over eating. 2 weeks of 2500 calorie Iso or zoneish diet with D-bol, then 2 weeks of Eca and 2000 calorie ketogenic diet.
if you say you have some bodyfat on you right now, ABCDE would NOT be a good idea, I would consider doing the ACD diet (anabolic/catbolic diet).
ACD article...
http://www.mesomorph.net/forums/display.php?ID=29&type=news

any thoughts or tips or suggestions or scathing remarks. I did the search thing and didnt find much that was useful on this specific subject. I am limited in my drug choisce cause I can't do injections and only have a limited amount of choice from a source. My first choice was Winny but I can't get it in tab form.
I would say you can try the approach you're talking about w/ a CKD, doing a 2 day carb-up, BODYOPUS style. You would probably be able to get away w/ 10mg dbol w/ minimal sides. Read my CKD manual, it's on the DIET board as a STICKY.

Overall I think if you do it correctly, you might be able to put on a few lbs. of mass while shedding some bodyfat.

Mr.X

Thanks for the reply. I did 8 weeks of CKD over the summer and dropped 25 pounds, I am looking to drop at least another 40 pounds but don't want the saggy used to be fat guy look.

I just meant a 2 week cycle like ADBCDE not the the actual ABCDE cycle, it was a bad choice of comparison on my part. I will definetly read up on the ACD.

10mg/day is cheaper and I honestly don't want to blow up water, tit, acne, or muscle wise, just get some more LBM to help burn fat and some bulk that is not fat related. Thanks again

SlimeyPete said:
Thanks for the reply. I did 8 weeks of CKD over the summer and dropped 25 pounds, I am looking to drop at least another 40 pounds but don't want the saggy used to be fat guy look.

I just meant a 2 week cycle like ADBCDE not the the actual ABCDE cycle, it was a bad choice of comparison on my part. I will definetly read up on the ACD.

10mg/day is cheaper and I honestly don't want to blow up water, tit, acne, or muscle wise, just get some more LBM to help burn fat and some bulk that is not fat related. Thanks again

I would recommend getting some armidex, but if you can't get your hands on it nolvadex is an option for the gyno part. I think you might want to try researchkits.com ....they sell research products like liquidex....you can do your research on the lab rats you mentioned to me before.

Mr.X

haha, I just realized who you are, I was not the lab rat guy...its a small online messageboard world.

I'll ask one more question of you before I wear you thin, assuming I can't get an anti-e would it still be safe to go ahead with the Dbol, 10mg/day for roughly 6 weeks, and possibly in 2 week on 2 week off cycles. I was always under the impression that the aromatizing and estrogen related side effects occur from long term steriod use or blatant abuse. I didn't think one cycle would grow you a vagina or teets. Will it?

you could try it, because dbol is so fast acting if you see gyno symptoms, just quit and you will be ok.

just remember: not all gyno itches or hurts so if you feel SOMTHING behind your nipple, stop!

btw- you got clomid for post cycle?

no clomid for post cycle.....the guy I am getting it from doesn't have much to choose from . I asked for Winstrol Tabs but all they had was injections. I asked for anavar tabs but I doubt that will come through. Like most newbies I refuse to jab it...not only cause of a needlephobia but I can much more easily hide some pills than a needle and track marks. I don't mind people knowing or assuming or suspecting but I don't need someone finding on a needle, there are far too many people about the house for that.

Ideally I would love anavar. I am gonna start another 12 weeks of CKD this week. I made gains on my last cycle of CKD and I am far from a hardgainer at this point.

I'll stop rambling but teh usual Dbol cycle involves an ant-e and clomid to come down from? I've been reading my ass off about all this and ideally would like to stick to a single steriod for this. I already weigh in at 260 at 6'1" I don't wanna try to throw on 30+ pounds of muscle ina 10 week cycle or anything. More of adding 10-20lbs of LBM over 2 months or so while dropping 20-30lbs of fat. That might be unrealistic....probably is, I was just hoping to push the CKD training into some modest gains while losing weight.

Top Bottom