Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cholesterols and aas

gucciman

[FONT=&quot]What are your thoughts on chloresterol and AAS. And do any of you do anything about it besides eating healthy?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There are allways commercials I see on TV about Chloresterol drugs.. And it just makes me think about long term damage[/FONT]

I personally just try to eat healthy, and not run the worst offenders like winnie too long. I know some people will add in things like lipitor though.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on chloresterol and AAS. And do any of you do anything about it besides eating healthy?

There are allways commercials I see on TV about Chloresterol drugs.. And it just makes me think about long term damage

That'd depend on how long you stay on etc etc AAS

steroids will throw cholesterol off. that is universally known

so best solution is to not use them if your #'s are already bad and keep cycles short and mild.. with lots of time off.. and ALWAYS USE N2GUARD mandatory

the misinformation spread about cholesterol is a whole nother discussion but it isn't about avoiding foods with cholesterol at all like the doctor will tell you, it is overall lifestyle linked to heart health. overeating is a big one obviously but it has always been an affluent disease throughout history because only the rich could afford to be lazy and eat shitty

Healthy diet and proper supplementation are the keys to keeping it at bay.
Like steve mentioned N2Guard is fantastic overall health supplement that also helps to manage your cholesterol levels.

Top Bottom