Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cholesterol levels on gear...

eastarr69

what are your levels like while on.....mine are high...my tryglicerides are 95 which is great, bp great, heart rate great,,,good cholesterol is way to low....

my sports doc also said that whey protein can contribute to high cholesterol since it is derived mostly from egg....

anyone here this stuff also...

E

yup my cholesterol id off the charts dude. I was thinking about tell my doc about the AS but then i decided not to. I think the steroids and the diet attribute to the high cholesterol levels.

I remember seeing some stuff about good cholesterol being reduced quite a lot by the use of estrogen inhibitors... like arimidex, femara, and liquidex.

Also 17-aa orals have a generally bad impact on good chol.

I don't think non 17-aas have much of an impact.

Yeah my doc said my good without the juice would still be low. Like 30 or something. Says my profile fits someone who may get diabetes if BF% gets to high. So bulking like Lee Priest is out of the question for me. ..............galaxy

Got to be some more of us out there....my doc is a sports med doc also and i could confide in him on some things without directly telling him what I do...he told me AS will blow your cholesterol out the roof, as well as the whey...anybody here of the whey issue...anyone else out there...he also told me some interesting tid bits on pro hormones....plus he told me to stick to chicken and cut back on the red meat..or slam some fish also...will flax seed helpmout my cholesterol level....

E

from wat ive read and discussed in exercise physiology books and classes steroids seem to have rather harsh negative effects on cholesterol, raising the total cholseterol (TC), raisin LDLs , lowering HDLS and most importantly skewing the ratio of TC to HDL which seems to be the best indicator for diseased states like atherosclerosis and other conditions. im not positive on these things like i said im just saying wat ive read and heard from various so called experts ..

Well...there has to be some validity to what they are writing...my total is at 257 and my good or whatever dl is at 17 and my something or other is at 221 which is whacked...my tryglyc are only 95 which is awsome, which leads him to believe my diet is ggo from what we went over i eat which is mainly chicken, steak, salads and whey protein and some rice...and everythin is low fat, thus the low blood fat count of 95.....must be the as...but, as he told me the immediate future is fine, but as a physician, he did tell me that he would like to see a lifestyle change...i told him i am committed to my eight week training program and we are going to test blood every week...thank god for insurance....and i can then compare to my off time......he explained the whey protein thing to me, that most whey protein is derived from egg, which is high in cholesterol and they dont get the whey from whites only....could be on to something there i reckon...

E

galaxy said:
My ldl is 16! Doc said niacin would raise it in mega doses, but would fuck with liver values.

HDL.

According to the best available information that exists today, as far as I can tell anyway, you can protect yourself from CV disease by taking products that 1) reduce intra-arterial inflammation, thereby, lowering C-Reactive Protein levels, 2) lower fibrinogen levels, and thereby, the formation of arterial blood clots, and 3) lower homocysteine levels. Linus Pauling also believed that lowering the blood lipid lipoprotein(a), or Lp(a), is crucial to the prevention of plaque formation. Moreover, from what I am reading, cholesterol levels are NOT even players, nevermind key players, in the big picture of heart disease.

From my research, some excellent products that deseve mention in achieving the aforementioned are:

Samento (reduces inflammation, lowers C-Reactive Protein)
Wobenzyme (reduces inflammation, lowers C-Reactive Protein)
FYI (reduces inflammation, lowers C-Reactive Protein)
Nattokinase (enzyme that dissolves fibrin)
Serrapeptase (enzyme that reduces inflammation)
Garlic (acts like HDL)
B12 (lower Homocysteine)
B6 (lower Homocysteine)
Folic Acid (lower Homocysteine)
TMG (lower Homocysteine)
Vitamin C (>4grams/day) (Pauling's protcol)
L-Lysine (Pauling's protcol)
L-Proline (Pauling's protcol)

Most of these products are very cheap and all are easy to obtain. If anyone disputes this information, I'd love to hear why.

Top Bottom