Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cholesterol levels are FFFF'd up!!!

falcyou

fellas-
just had my cholesterol levels and blood work done on week 8 of a cycle.
did D-BOL (denkall tabs)/decca week 1-6 then decca (inject)/winny (tabs) was planned for 6-12. My doc's jaw hittin the fuckin floor. my "good" cholesterol number dropped to a whopping.......4
yes, that's right....as in the singal digit that comes after 3.
and my "bad" cholesterol number went to a 252. ouch! also i was bleeding extra protiens into my kidneys. anyone else get this?
I realize I was doing oral gear, but i was only 2 weeks into the winny tabs.
oh, to give you the MG's:
25mg of winny every other day, 300mg of decca, 30mg of decca tabs (3 x 10mg).
so i gotta get off the oral gear now.....
what do you suggest for an inject cycle that wont fuck that bad w/ kidney and cholesterol, but will gove me solid gains i can keep 75% of?
i was thinking about 500mg of Primo and 50mg of winny inject(EOD) but kinda worried thats too many shots a week (3 winny and 2 primo)
any problems combining the primo/winny shot?
where else could I shoot (other then ass and qauds)and what needle gage should i use? (primo is turley Scheiring and winny is SYD group 50mg)

falcyou said:
fellas-
just had my cholesterol levels and blood work done on week 8 of a cycle.
did D-BOL (denkall tabs)/decca week 1-6 then decca (inject)/winny (tabs) was planned for 6-12. My doc's jaw hittin the fuckin floor. my "good" cholesterol number dropped to a whopping.......4
yes, that's right....as in the singal digit that comes after 3.
and my "bad" cholesterol number went to a 252. ouch! also i was bleeding extra protiens into my kidneys. anyone else get this?
I realize I was doing oral gear, but i was only 2 weeks into the winny tabs.
oh, to give you the MG's:
25mg of winny every other day, 300mg of decca, 30mg of decca tabs (3 x 10mg).
so i gotta get off the oral gear now.....
what do you suggest for an inject cycle that wont fuck that bad w/ kidney and cholesterol, but will gove me solid gains i can keep 75% of?
i was thinking about 500mg of Primo and 50mg of winny inject(EOD) but kinda worried thats too many shots a week (3 winny and 2 primo)
any problems combining the primo/winny shot?
where else could I shoot (other then ass and qauds)and what needle gage should i use? (primo is turley Scheiring and winny is SYD group 50mg)

I am also seeing cholesterol problems like that, almost identical. I have the feeling that most of us probably get the same thing.

How bout that lipitor prescription cholesterol reducer. Not sure if you can cycle it with gear. I bet there are a lot of supplements to help lower cholesterol.

winstrol will do that to you very quickly. The dbol started things off shitty, and the winstrol finished it off. There is a reason to not do 17AAs.

Are you drinking shit loads of water? Taking your liver protectants? Eating clean? Taking Garlic tabs? How about cranberry extract? Taking EFAs like for example Hemp oil? All of these will help out a bit bro.

Get them tested again 2 months after your cycle

increase fiber in your diet, stay away from modified fats, niacin @ 500-1000mg/day flax, hemp, nolvadex is also said to help out.

my HDL went from 14 to 48 in exactly one month coming off cycle using the recommended stuff. My LDL's werent that bad though after the cycle, 158

Top Bottom