Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cholesterol Levels and AAS?

bilter said:
if this is true then grape seed extract as a supliment should also be effective.........no?

Certainly. Grape juice extract contains high levels of proanthocyanadins and polyphenols-strong anti-oxidants that go around killing free radicals in your body. However, like every concentrated supplement, its missing the macronutrients contained in the whole food. Like whey can be used as protein, it's not quite as good as the steak itself. Same deal here: grape extract is good, but still missing alcohol and some of the other phytochemicals in the red wine and/or grape juice. The red color is due to the grape skin and my guess is that the seed extract will not have as much of the good stuff as the skin does.

todoveritas said:
Certainly. Grape juice extract contains high levels of proanthocyanadins and polyphenols-strong anti-oxidants that go around killing free radicals in your body. However, like every concentrated supplement, its missing the macronutrients contained in the whole food. Like whey can be used as protein, it's not quite as good as the steak itself. Same deal here: grape extract is good, but still missing alcohol and some of the other phytochemicals in the red wine and/or grape juice. The red color is due to the grape skin and my guess is that the seed extract will not have as much of the good stuff as the skin does.
Yes, but I always wahs down my 2000 mg of grape seed extract with 12oz of fine merlot :)

lurcan said:
Right on bro. All this talk about statins and shit--it's non-sense. Before I went on juice my total Cholest was 185, my triglycerides, HDL and LDL were all in a decent range, but nothing to brag about. Then I went on Tren, Test, EQ, Supderdrol, Var, OT, Arimidex and even took Proviron, so my estro was really repressed. I even stacked Var and OT. In total, I was on Tren and orals for better than 13 or 14 weeks and then I had my C checked. And guess what? My total Cholest went from 185 to 102, my trigycerides and LDL rose a bit, but nothing alarming according to my doc. The only issue was my HDL dropped pretty low.

So how did I pull this off? Red Yeast Rice, Policonisol, Co-Q10, Beta Sisterol, Niacin (1500mg ED-don't go above that cuz it can then start fucking up your Cholesterol) and cardio. According to my doc, he'd never seen an adult with a total Cholest that low (i.e., 102). And in my whole life, I've never been that low. My doc also says there isn't anything that will raise your HDL except cardio. So for now, I've dropped the orals just to raise the HDL. But I'm not going off of the juice. I'll keep up the test, do some primo, NPP and Masteron and shitload more cardio. It's not like I need a lot more cardio for anything other than HDL. I have friggin' veins popping out of my ears. Anyway, the moral of my story is fuck all those statin drugs. Good natural supps and giving yourself a break from orals once in awhile is all it takes to keep my Cholest under control. But that's just me. Good luck to you all.

Right on Bro I agree, my freaking EX doc watned to put me on Statin drugs i was like NO YOU WILL NOT! i have went the suppliments route and excercsie and things are improving for the good INCLUDING my HDL.

Another 10 days i will be home and ill post up my before and after labs.

Dekaxx said:
Right on Bro I agree, my freaking EX doc watned to put me on Statin drugs i was like NO YOU WILL NOT! i have went the suppliments route and excercsie and things are improving for the good INCLUDING my HDL.

Another 10 days i will be home and ill post up my before and after labs.
just got back from the doc, my blood results will be in next week. Cholesterol was a problem at the last blood test 6 mo. ago but that was a week after cycle ended so that i could see the levels immediately after cycle. Today's blood SHOULD be cleaner since i've been off for 6 weeks. I told my doc I had been taking policosonol and niacin and he didn't even know what policosonol was :worried: He told me to take fish oil, do cardio, eat clean (which i am NOT) and actually told me to loose some weight...i said "fat?", he said no..."muscle." So i may or may not turn into a toothpick on dr.'s orders.BTW doc has no idea i've taken AAS, but knows i lift. He said I'd live longer at a lower bodyweight.

DBBT said:
just got back from the doc, my blood results will be in next week. Cholesterol was a problem at the last blood test 6 mo. ago but that was a week after cycle ended so that i could see the levels immediately after cycle. Today's blood SHOULD be cleaner since i've been off for 6 weeks. I told my doc I had been taking policosonol and niacin and he didn't even know what policosonol was :worried: He told me to take fish oil, do cardio, eat clean (which i am NOT) and actually told me to loose some weight...i said "fat?", he said no..."muscle." So i may or may not turn into a toothpick on dr.'s orders.BTW doc has no idea i've taken AAS, but knows i lift. He said I'd live longer at a lower bodyweight.

WTF! Ok Bro first your Doc didn't even know what policosonol was! And on top of that this fucking moron told you to loose MUSCLE! Bro you seriously need to find another Doctor! I wouldn't take my Dog to see that clown! :eek2:

Check this Doc out.

www.allthingsmale.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom