Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cholesterol and blood pressure high

blacksabbath1987

cholesterol -292/ blood pressure was 142/100 yesterday!!! got a blood test yesterday! checked today and everything else is ok. lipids/liver values/ sugar/etc.i think i ran my cycle to long they might have jacked it all up!25-weeks. for me from now on i am going to run 12-week cycles and that is it. no more d-bol for me. i have to go in tomorrow and i would say i will probably be on some kind of blood pressure med and cholesterol med which sucks at 36 but i have got a kid on the way that is more important than sacrificing my health!!! everyone make sure you get your self checked while your on so you will know what is going on. you dont want to be in a wheel chair going duh!!!!duh!!! can you feed me i cant move!!! or worse dead.

i feel ya bro. i'm 36, have a 1yr old and my cholesterol just came back hi/low, but i'm about 4 weeks into a cycle (have a post up already with some ideas on how to get your cholesterol down). good for you getting checked, take care

babbabuee said:
i feel ya bro. i'm 36, have a 1yr old and my cholesterol just came back hi/low, but i'm about 4 weeks into a cycle (have a post up already with some ideas on how to get your cholesterol down). good for you getting checked, take care
i read some of your post!! most of the stuff you mentioned im on!! but i think my cause was being on to long! time on means time off for sure. no more long runs for me. hey thanks for the concern your a good bro!!!! peace.

blacksabbath1987 said:
cholesterol -292/ blood pressure was 142/100 yesterday!!! got a blood test yesterday! checked today and everything else is ok. lipids/liver values/ sugar/etc.i think i ran my cycle to long they might have jacked it all up!25-weeks. for me from now on i am going to run 12-week cycles and that is it. no more d-bol for me. i have to go in tomorrow and i would say i will probably be on some kind of blood pressure med and cholesterol med which sucks at 36 but i have got a kid on the way that is more important than sacrificing my health!!! everyone make sure you get your self checked while your on so you will know what is going on. you dont want to be in a wheel chair going duh!!!!duh!!! can you feed me i cant move!!! or worse dead.

i use hawthorne berry extract and it seems to help with cholesterol. its cheap to.

ben dovergurl said:
i use hawthorne berry extract and it seems to help with cholesterol. its cheap to.
just recently been taking that like 2-weeks cholesterol was at 315 which is real bad now at 210 that is a big differece than before also just started (polcistinol) i hope that is spelled right. i going to make sure this gets down before i go back on in 2-months.

blacksabbath1987 said:
cholesterol -292/ blood pressure was 142/100 yesterday!!!

Your HDL and LDL counts are more important than total cholesterol. If they were still favorable then I wouldnt flip out about the total count. Also your systolic is only just barely borderline high. You might try cutting out all salt and caffiene, and drinking way more water and see if that pulls your diastolic down.

Increase cardio, proteins, veges, etc....

Watch your junk foods, especially meals that have a lot of sugar and high GI/load carbs mixed, or in conjunction with fatty meals (especially saturated fats). Obviously, most fast foods will fall into this category.

I'd add in some R-ALA, I use Glucorell, to help offset any insulin sensitivity and resistance issues. R-ALA with a clean diet and some cardio will do wonders here, as will Sesapure.

Monitor sodium intake and bump up water to 1.5-2.0 gallons per day. Add in supplemental potassium throughout the day if needed.

There are a ton of other things like Grape Seed Extract, etc you can take as well.

Expect a shitty cholesterol level if taking oral AAS and some AI's too.

The best thing to do is continue to eat healthy, monitor blood sugar and insulin levels, exercise and weight train, and use supplements like R-ALA to enhance the above.

BMJ

MR. BMJ said:
Increase cardio, proteins, veges, etc....

Watch your junk foods, especially meals that have a lot of sugar and high GI/load carbs mixed, or in conjunction with fatty meals (especially saturated fats). Obviously, most fast foods will fall into this category.

I'd add in some R-ALA, I use Glucorell, to help offset any insulin sensitivity and resistance issues. R-ALA with a clean diet and some cardio will do wonders here, as will Sesapure.

Monitor sodium intake and bump up water to 1.5-2.0 gallons per day. Add in supplemental potassium throughout the day if needed.

There are a ton of other things like Grape Seed Extract, etc you can take as well.

Expect a shitty cholesterol level if taking oral AAS and some AI's too.

The best thing to do is continue to eat healthy, monitor blood sugar and insulin levels, exercise and weight train, and use supplements like R-ALA to enhance the above.

BMJ
no fast food for me and arbys roast beef is all i eat just the roast no fries at all !!!baked potatoes most of the time but thanks for all the responses.

Top Bottom