Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Choices choices...input appreciated bros.

wirednutz

Just received my deca,tren,EQ, Test E, and TBOL from XXL. I could not resist an offer they had going...and long story short, ended up with this gear that I normally would not order together. How would YOU stack these? :p

you need to tell us how much you have of each, and what concentrations they are for us to make an informed decision...
also what are your goals ? are you bulking, cutting, lean bulking ?

LVTitan said:
you need to tell us how much you have of each, and what concentrations they are for us to make an informed decision...
also what are your goals ? are you bulking, cutting, lean bulking ?

MORE than enough of each for a 16 weeker, XXL's bulk prices are insane!

I am 256 lbs. and 16-18% bf looking to get to 270 as lean as possible.I guess "lean bulking."
The most test I have ever run is 400/wk and was very satisfied stacked with 800mg/wk EQ.

XXL Decabol 200mg/ml
XXL Trenabol (ace) 100mg/ml
XXL Boldabol 300mg/ml
XXL Test. E 250mg/ml

British Dragon TBOL 10mg

wirednutz said:

I am 256 lbs. and 16-18% bf looking to get to 270 as lean as possible.I guess "lean bulking."
The most test I have ever run is 400/wk and was very satisfied stacked with 800mg/wk EQ.

XXL Decabol 200mg/ml
XXL Boldabol 300mg/ml
XXL Test. E 250mg/ml

British Dragon TBOL 10mg
just an idea here, but i would make 2 cycles out of what you have, instead of running all 4 compounds on the same cycle.
how many cc's of each do you have ? and how many OT's ?

i would probably run a test/tren cycle, and then do a deca/eq cycle.
Deca/EQ is actually my favorite cycle.

LVTitan said:
just an idea here, but i would make 2 cycles out of what you have, instead of running all 4 compounds on the same cycle.
how many cc's of each do you have ? and how many OT's ?

i would probably run a test/tren cycle, and then do a deca/eq cycle.
Deca/EQ is actually my favorite cycle.

Yah, already thought of that and Im leaning that way now. I definitely want to try the TBOL immediately. So how should I run the TBOL, Test, and Tren?

As far as how many cc's, I have MAD MAD cc's of each due to insane deals from a new UG lab trying to establish itself as trusted source. =)

wirednutz said:

XXL Decabol 200mg/ml
XXL Boldabol 300mg/ml
XXL Test. E 250mg/ml

British Dragon TBOL 10mg

My bad! The deca is 250mg/ml ... just realized I have 20% more deca!! XXL rules people.

I have about decided on:

Week 1-16 Test E @ 500mg/wk
Week 1-16 EQ @ 800mg/wk
Week 1-3 TBOL @ 40mg/day
Week 8-16 Tren Ace @ 100mg/ EOD

Kinda crazy ...but whatya think?

**Damn, really not sure about running the Tren at the end. Hell, this is my first go round with Tren so I'm sketchy anyway.

Last edited:
dostinex for the tren sides, as well as the deca sides.
and quit making this thread a commercial for G*******...

LVTitan said:
dostinex for the tren sides, as well as the deca sides.
and quit making this thread a commercial for G*******...

Dostinex is needed even with the Test? Thx for info.

A commercial for WHAT? My source? Heh, just get excited when I get done right in the underground market. I have been ripped enough to appreciate a good honest source who actually does what he says. Simple.

If you have a problem with my posts I apologize.

Top Bottom