Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

choices, choices, choices

papawigg

I have been doing alot of research and think i have found a good cycle for me for my first time. 500mg/wk of test ethanate 400mg/wk of eq. does anybody have any preference to maker IE ( Animal Power, Brovel, Quality Vet) I am haveing a hard time deciding which test to purchase.

papawigg said:
I have been doing alot of research and think i have found a good cycle for me for my first time. 500mg/wk of test ethanate 400mg/wk of eq. does anybody have any preference to maker IE ( Animal Power, Brovel, Quality Vet) I am haveing a hard time deciding which test to purchase.
Skip the EQ this time bro, 500mg Eth for 10-12 wks, with your diet and training dialed in will blow you up. Brovel would be my choice for those 3. Have PCT sups before you begin your cycle.

500mg/week with spot on diet/training/rest is mooore than enough... you'll do awesome with proper PCT...

brovel? the worst choice of all those mentioned underdosed, underfilled, painful, dirty, qv is good, ap is up and coming and new thus trying to prove themselves would be a good buy

papawigg said:
That's not a bad first cycle. How long are you going to run it?
PCT should be planned as you plan the cycle. If you go over 12 weeks, you may need HCG around week seven and at the end to give a boost to the boys. Nolva and A-Dex would be a worthy investment too!!! :Chef: :tuc:

250mg test e would be fine. have enough to boost up to 500 if you so desire. but you will see great gains on your first cycle with 250. no need to go overboard first time. keep it simple and keep the doses low. definitely have all pct and gyno-type prevention supps on hand.

If I was you I would stick with the Test 500mg week and keep it simple. If you want you could try some DBOL say 20 or 30mg ED. You are new to the game, your receptors are fresh and no need to go crazy. Good luck...remember just because you use AAS does not mean you will ever get as big as me. LOL ;)

Your cycle is fine as is IMO. I'd also add D-bol to kick start it. A lot of guys will think it's too much, but if you're gonna do it, do it right IMO. Be sure to have Anti-E's and PCT drugs as well as HCG. Brovel is quality IMO, but definately underfilled. Never tried AP. QV was qualtiy. Prop hurt like a bitch though.

papawigg said:

That's the first cycle i did also. You should like it. But as stated earlier get some nolva before you start anything or you could end up very sorry.

Top Bottom