Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Choices, choices...

DaPit26

I have enough gear for my next two cycles but I'm trying to figure out what I should do first. I have 5mg dbols (pink thai's, ADrols,Test E 250, deca 300, EQ 400, and test cyp.
Thinking about this:
Adrol 50-100 mg ED x 4 weeks
EQ 400 mg x 10 weeks
Test E 500 mg x 10 weeks

I could add deca instead of the EQ but am anxious since I've never tried it. Instead of the Test E I have the cyp. I think the Test E will go better with the EQ... Never tried a-drol but loved the pink thais so I'm taking a risk with the a-bombs (though i've heard they're pretty nasty)

excited to start next cycle October 1st!!!!

Some people like drol, some dont. I personally dont. So I'd advise you to stick with the dbol, someone else may say differently.

Outtlaw said:
Some people like drol, some dont. I personally dont. So I'd advise you to stick with the dbol, someone else may say differently.

I agree, I think A-bombs are overkill. Unless you're getting ready for a powerlifting meet.

Try the drol and see how it goes..I personally love'em...and I would replace the EQ with deca.

DBBT said:
I'm done with orals period, only injectables...personal preference

Me too. I had some pretty harsh reactions to dbol. Funny thing is, I know some fools who'll pay 80 cents a tab for that shit but think Test is getting pricey if it's over 60 bucks for a 10 mil!!

growthspurt said:
Me too. I had some pretty harsh reactions to dbol. Funny thing is, I know some fools who'll pay 80 cents a tab for that shit but think Test is getting pricey if it's over 60 bucks for a 10 mil!!

lol...good point... thanks bros. whatever i don't use this cycle is going to my next anyways..... i can't wait to start. being natural sucks!!!!

Top Bottom