Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chinese Clenbuterol .04mg? Is it legit?

weightaddict

I normally buy Bulgerian Clen. (.02mg) but was sent what is suppose to be Chinese Clen. 0.02. These pills are tiny, 4 would make one Bulgerian .02 tabs. They didn't arrive in the original blister packs so I have no idea if they are really Clen. or not. Is this normal for chinese Clenbuterol? I appreciate any advice.

weightaddict said:
I normally buy Bulgerian Clen. (.02mg) but was sent what is suppose to be Chinese Clen. 0.02. These pills are tiny, 4 would make one Bulgerian .02 tabs. They didn't arrive in the original blister packs so I have no idea if they are really Clen. or not. Is this normal for chinese Clenbuterol? I appreciate any advice.

There is a Chinese clen. HH. That is .04.

You should be able to tell when you take them.

weightaddict said:

I use liquid clen, but back in the day when liquids were not there - tabs were the only choice. The clen you have is probably legit, when you try it you will know. Just be careful, the chinese dose how they want.... :coffee:

weightaddict said:
Yes....But I'm not in the habit of taking something if I don't know what it is.
Well no offense bro, but you must not be too concerned about it. If your buying stuff that is not in the original package, and dont really know what it is.

SaintLouis said:
Well no offense bro, but you must not be too concerned about it. If your buying stuff that is not in the original package, and dont really know what it is.

That makes sense...I was suppose to know that it wouldn't be sent in the original package??

weightaddict said:
That makes sense...I was suppose to know that it wouldn't be sent in the original package??
I wasnt being a smart ass, but my original answer is correct. If you want to know if your clen is legit, you try a little bit. You acted like I was suggesting somthing crazy. If you want to always be sure what youre getting, get it in the original package. Since this rarely happens, everyone takes a chance on weather somthing is legit or not. Fortunately clen is easy to tell, you try a little.

They have 3 brands that I know of.. 40mcg!

Foil Pouches... Lu Kang
Aluminum Foil.. Lu Du
Bottle............ Zhong jie

Here is a pic of the Lu Kang..They are pretty tiny, but very strong. Youll know when they are working, start off at low dose, and work up if need be.

it's not worth faking clen. you get the real deal for so cheap only scammers w/ far to much time on their hands wouls spend the time and energy on making fake clen.

Top Bottom