Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China

##spiderbaby##

hey bro's,

I'm going to china in a few months. Anyone with any experience over there? I will be traveling with my good friend who is Chinese & speaks native Chinese. We will be based out of Beijing as that's where he lives.

Any info or suggestions would help. Obviously I'm talking about gear. Directions to the great wall are not necessary ;)

##spiderbaby##

Personally, I wouldn't fuck with anything over there. The chinese government is very, very strict and they execute drug smugglers.

agree. This is the last country in the world where I would be smuggling. You get caught. Dead. Dont think Jonhy Cocran will come up and save your life. They have very strict laws no shit like here. Do a favor to your ass keep it away from that stuff.

Sounds like an interesting trip. I would also keep my nose clean. IMO they would love nothing more than to take down a good American bro for drugs.

ever watch the movie "red (something)" with richard gere.. makes you fucking hate the chinese government and never want to go there.. i'd rent it before you go.

how the hell does a farmboy from cowtown ohio decide to up and make a voyage to china? just curious.

Ok, I guess I wont bring back any gear..:(

but I'll come back alive, so its a good trade.:D

how the hell does a farmboy from cowtown ohio decide to up and make a voyage to china? just curious.

Decem, you shouldnt beleive everything you read...:mix: :mix:

One of my very good friends is an american (his parents are from china) and he teaches english in bejing.

mugs of beer for 5cents U.S. :beer: :doublefi:

##spiderbaby##

They eat some strange shit over there, if you don't know what it is.......either don't eat it or don't ask.

send the packs over in a chinese name (make it up) send to another to a freind in the states prefreable chieese one name if avaiable if it has no returns addy to come back and their is no proof it was ordered "If by the slim chance he got caught all he haS TO DO IS DENY and say I never ordered anything, they may check his compuer which best be clean)and get signature waived? well enough said i can say more but should'nt

Top Bottom