Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

China

Wfabrizio - china doesnt give a rats behind where u ship them (thats guaranteed, since they seem particularly fond of rat behind over there- yumm). ;)

as long as its legal in china - just like the states has no problem with u shipping prohormones even to places where they are not legal.

I have been to China many times. It's perfectly legal there. I live in Japan so it's not so far away. I recommend that you ship gear back in the mail. Use some masking tape and tab the orals on a piece of cardboard and cover them with masking tape. Use an envelope and they won't be searched by customs. If you are sending injectables then label the jug or vials with something like Asian Vegetable Oil. Have a good trip although the food there SUCKS!! I mean I like American CHinese Food, but China Chinese Food BLOWS DOG!!! SMELLS AWEFUL!!!

China Chinese Food BLOWS DOG!!!
actually - China Chinese Food is dog, when they can get it.;)

But lets not knock dog - its quite tasty really, tho i prefer monkey (not joking)

damn blood.. i was just askin.. no need to get torqued off.

Decem,

I was just fucking with you. not even really doing that, just messing around. :)

This Similie is the best IMO :doublefi:

and tony testoroni, you do need to enlighten me a bit more here. Its not like I am getting any more than a little for my personal stash.

I may not though after reading the first few posts. My buddy allways warns me that when i come over dont get arrested.

be ours appointed investigator and go check about ya know who and if he really doing
his gears in a bathtub! if yes well does the bathtub is clean ?

Something tells my gut that popping in on our friend in china wouldnt be a very wise move.

But if someone was able to arrange a meeting I would gladly gather some intel for us.

hehe, I know, I can see it now.

"Welcome spiderbaby, please take your time and scrutinize my lab, If you find anything to your disliking let me know and I will have it corrected"

Then I get shot in the back of the head. :D

When I was in Beijing I had to get some minocyclin from a legit pharmacy... considering how cheap most things are over there, the antibiotics were not that good a deal. Didn't check about steroids though. Also in China the people keep a close eye on foreigners. There are tons of 18 year old army thugs all over, and they can be a real pain in the ass. You can bribe them on some matters, but it is not like Mexico where the cops are pretty much free-lancers.

If you are going through HK customs is also very strict. The guards there carry MP5 machine guns....LOL

Top Bottom