Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chill Pill?

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
Curious if anyone else has this problem or a solution...I’m 6 weeks into my deca/test cycle but my libido is out of control! I like to double my deca over test (400/200) to combat this issue but it’s not working the way I expected. (Im sure it would be way worse with higher test) I’m also taking proviron 50 EOD. Could this be the culprit? And if so do I need to continue the Prov? Is it really helping in other ways at that low of a dose? What can I do to calm down the third leg?

halve your proviron dose or drop your test dosage down further, try that.

I was the first person to come up with the idea to use proviron with deca and guys said i was stupid and wrong. now reading threads like this makes me feel vindicated cause i got sick of reading all the threads of guys being scared to use deca cause dick issues. deca is perfectly safe to use and is great for mood and bulking and guys should be using it more, you just have to use it CORRECTLY. you are doing exactly the right thing here and the way i teach it.

Drop the proviron and lower your testosterone dose by 100mgs, add nolvadex 20mgs/day. See how that helps. High libido can be just as bad of a problem as low libido. No one wants to be 17 again lol

halve your proviron dose or drop your test dosage down further, try that.

I was the first person to come up with the idea to use proviron with deca and guys said i was stupid and wrong. now reading threads like this makes me feel vindicated cause i got sick of reading all the threads of guys being scared to use deca cause dick issues. deca is perfectly safe to use and is great for mood and bulking and guys should be using it more, you just have to use it CORRECTLY. you are doing exactly the right thing here and the way i teach it.

Thanks Steve I got the Prov idea from you. I love everything else about this stack, unfortunately my wife can’t keep up! I think I’ll start with lower proviron dose and see how that works...my first cycle was test only and it was way out of hand. It’s one of the main reasons I added deca, but now deca is my base. Only using test to avoid complete shutdown. I’m looking to add 30mg winny daily at tail end of cycle. Should I still run the proviron with that?

have you had any bloodwork? i love proviron in pretty much any cycle but you may need to scale it back a bit... although using it every other day, i cant see that being that big of an issue.. .are you using caber?

Thanks Steve I got the Prov idea from you. I love everything else about this stack, unfortunately my wife can’t keep up! I think I’ll start with lower proviron dose and see how that works...my first cycle was test only and it was way out of hand. It’s one of the main reasons I added deca, but now deca is my base. Only using test to avoid complete shutdown. I’m looking to add 30mg winny daily at tail end of cycle. Should I still run the proviron with that?

nope, the winny would serve as your DHT addition so no need for proviron when using it

have you had any bloodwork? i love proviron in pretty much any cycle but you may need to scale it back a bit... although using it every other day, i cant see that being that big of an issue.. .are you using caber?

No bloods and no caber just Aromasin 25 every three days. What does Caber do?

bro what you do is rub one out as soon as you get up in morning and before bed. that will drop libido down. don't lower steroid dosages ever bro. run steroids high, raise deca dose to 800mg a week

800 is way high for me, 400-500 is prob my max, but I get what your saying. Trying to keep my dosages as low as possible

Top Bottom