Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chill cycle gone wrong

kuiop496

I wanted to run a mild cycle that was chill that didn't mess me up too bad
I decided to go with testosterone enanthate for 15 weeks
I ran out of existing vials so I checked my stash and I had an unlabeled vial sitting around. I decided To pin it and I got a bad taste in my mouth a week later I yelled at a co-worker and I've been getting in fights with my wife
I went on the sources website and went back and looked and turns out I had ordered a Tren blend. So i am at week 12 of my cycle and switched from test to tren by mistake
What do i do from here?

I ran out of existing vials so I checked my stash and I had an unlabeled vial sitting around. I decided To pin it and I got a bad taste in my mouth a week later I yelled at a co-worker and I've been getting in fights with my wife
I went on the sources website and went back and looked and turns out I had ordered a Tren blend. So i am at week 12 of my cycle and switched from test to tren by mistake
What do i do from here?

I would keep running it for all 16 weeks maybe more then 15 weeks trenbolone is good

then pct out with nolvadex n2generate es and clomid

Good lord, just stop man, seriously stop... Do not use anymore steroids of any kind and start your pct... Just stop after that, please, before you really fuck yourself up

I would very strongly suggest that you stop what you are doing and run your pct sir. Please make sure you are staying on top of your bloodwork as well

What do i do from here?

pay better attention / buy new specs

Top Bottom