Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicks Backstage!!!

lol hell ya. that was my only problem i think, i couldnt stop staring. i almost felt like a freak i had to tell myself to stop staring. i think some of them noticed for sure. my friend was backstage with me giving me candy while i pumped up and were talking about them. we were talking about doing the same thing, dropping something right next to one of them and picking it up or better yet hopefully they would pick it up, bending at the waist of course!! lol i wanted to talk to one of them but honestly i felt not so confident, i made some mistakes during my contest prep and lost quite a bit of muscle even tho i was shredded to the bone i was tiny. and i was sourrounded by monsters who im sure were chemically enhanced but still. i felt puny and unworthy, except for the guys in my class. sad i know i should have been more confident i worked hard

well next time i'm living on the next and trying the scratch and sniff technique on those hot babes!

lol im sure thats not such a good idea, i bet they smell like shit until after they shower. im def gonna hit some up next time too, some of the hottest girls i have ever seen were there. pizza and a club? what girl would say no to that after dieting?

Top Bottom