Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Chew or Not To Chew Anavar?

Zagreus

Just got my Denkall cycle and want to know if I should chew the pills or swallow them whole. Not crazy about the idea of chewing Var but if it is the way to go well.....................

And how is Var on the stomach. Any upset if taken on an almost empty stomach?

Zag-

I always let the var absorb under my tonque or sometimes chewed it. Never hurt my stomach at all. I always took it on an empty or close to empty stomach. I love anavars!

I never heard of chewing Denkall vars. I maybe wrong but I think they are good to go just swallow.

You may want to try drinking form grapefruit juice 20-30 minutes before you take them.

doublebicep said:
I never heard of chewing Denkall vars. I maybe wrong but I think they are good to go just swallow.

You may want to try drinking form grapefruit juice 20-30 minutes before you take them.

Thanks, I am planning to use grapefruit juice, dextrose and some creatine 30 minutes prior. I know that mixture alone can be a little tough on an empty stomach, thats why I was concerned about the Var. I don't think i can dissolve 4 pills under my tongue though.

Anyone else chew or swallow?

Zag-

i chewed the denkalls and slammed a 12 oz grapefruit juice to wash em' down. i don't know if it made a difference. i can say i took them first thing in the mornng like that and never had stomach upset.

BullGod- Just out of curiosity, what dosage are you going with on the var? What are you taking with it? I am about to start with some var and am still decinding on dosage is why I ask.

XXGod:

My Denkall OX Cycle was back in September. It was OX Only @ 25 MG / ED (5 X 5 MG Pills).

I Broke up the dosage (i.e. 3 Pills @ waking, 2 Pills before lunch).

It was my first cycle. I get a lot of shit about the low dosage, but it worked well for me. I didn't get huge, rather it changed my physique. More muscular, extremely vascular, dropped body fat way down. I have kept about 80% of the gains.

I am preparing for 40 MG / ED PaperVar cycle. It will be my 2nd cycle ever. I am sticking with OX only again as I liked the results and LOVED the ZERO SIDES. AND I had blood checked so I mean ZERO SIDES.

Best of luck.

Glad to hear that that dosage worked well for you. I am planning a cycle right now that will stack 25mg var ED with 500 per week test enan and 400 per week EQ. Good luck with your next cycle bro.

Top Bottom