Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest workout with 50lb dumbbells?

markshark

MVP
EF VIP
All I have access to weight - wise is a Max of 50lb dumbbells. Obviously less than half the weight I'm used to working with. Can anyone give me an idea of what to do with only this amount of weight in order to build and maintain muscle? I'm also cycling Test Cyp 500mg/wk and Tbol 25 mg/day (10 weeks test, 4 weeks Tbol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bo3RaOEL8g this guy has many interesting workouts with limited equipment.

Also consider pre-exhausting with something like this:

Decline Wall Pushups
BWx_,_,_
DB Flye
50x_,_,_ 5sec negative

Superset or Triset here depending on what you can handle. Alternate focusing on a 5sec concentric on each rep for one set and then a 5sec eccentric on the next set, it's insane.
Incline DB Press
50x

Flat DB Press
50x

Decline DB Press
50x

Hope some of this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bo3RaOEL8g this guy has many interesting workouts with limited equipment.

Also consider pre-exhausting with something like this:

Decline Wall Pushups
BWx_,_,_
DB Flye
50x_,_,_ 5sec negative

Superset or Triset here depending on what you can handle. Alternate focusing on a 5sec concentric on each rep for one set and then a 5sec eccentric on the next set, it's insane.
Incline DB Press
50x

Flat DB Press
50x

Decline DB Press
50x

Hope some of this helps.
Nice thanks. I needed a fresh opinion. I'll try it out.

All I have access to weight - wise is a Max of 50lb dumbbells. Obviously less than half the weight I'm used to working with. Can anyone give me an idea of what to do with only this amount of weight in order to build and maintain muscle? I'm also cycling Test Cyp 500mg/wk and Tbol 25 mg/day (10 weeks test, 4 weeks Tbol)
Do more reps. Slow your movements way down. Superset with bodyweight exercises

Top Bottom