Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest pinning

stacks88

I wanted to know if anybody has pinned in the pectoral muscles before? I wanted to try, but first make sure its recommended and safe.

I’ve pinned chest 4 different times. It’s easy and painless.

One problem I ran into:

Every other time, the oil would “migrate” and I’d have a big painful lump on my sternum.

I’m a stomach sleeper so it caused more trouble than it was worth.

I’ve pinned everywhere at least once:

Biceps are good

Triceps are bad

Glute and hips are good

Calves and Quads are bad

LATS are good

Chest is bad

Traps are also good.

hygiene IS PARAMOUNT. Learned this the hard way...

This is all 100% my opinion 100% my experience.

Side note:

All of this is based on long esters (EQ, TestE/C/D, and Deca, only used test P once, not worth it to me, could have been bad pin though as I had a really bad infection afterwards).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forgot to mention, delts:

Delts are also great,

Ive been able to pin up the to 2cc no problem;

I started slowly 1cc then 1.5, 1.8 and finally 2.

The first time I did 2 oil leaked a little,

But after the first time no problem at all.

Site injections, unless you're using a LOT of gear, is mostly pointless

Yeah admittedly, it was mostly me being a noob. I wanted to run EQ, I knew I needed to run it high plus test: at the time I was only using insulin pins, so I could only pin 1cc at a time.

Now 98% of the time it’s VG, just handles everything better and faster with a 3cc and a 25-27gage. Life is easier now that I know a little better.

But for the benefit of knowledge for the OP you CAN pin just about anywhere, but you probably don’t NEED to. For me chest is no good.

Agreed. In terms of actually injecting into a muscle - yep anywhere. BUT...

There are good points or sites to use. So some have found for themselves that an inch off the perfect spot and OUCH THAT FKIN HURTS cos that's where a nerve is. Ditto, from trial and error, veins etc can be pricked by a needle. There are online guides which show the perfect spot.

The main reason, other than just swapping sites about (the glutes are No 1 but it can, quite literally, become a pain in the butt) is so-called 'site-injection' with the idea that the steroid will, somehow, have a localized effect. While there's SOME evidence to support this, the effect is minimal. As in not really worth the effort.

Now we all have seen the site injection oils (SEO's) crazy mofos. Some, lord help them, have risked amputation by using (so rumor has it) vegetable oils and worse (inc - fuck me - motor oils). The original idea was a form of self correction of an imbalance. So injecting into the outer head of a bicep and so on. But it's too easy to see how the typical user fucks that up and, assuming it wasn't taken to an extreme, it's supposed to be absorbed back into the body anyway. So what happens to the correction? It fkin disappears. Others claimed to fill in with oil and have the muscle grow into the space created (this includes so-called fasica stretching). Even those that kinda got this right seem to produce a weird looking (by way of samples taken) muscle which is not quite normal.

Finally, so he claims, we have the in-famous Greg Valentino (he's kinda cool). He claimed to inject such large amounts of actual steroids or added more of the carrier to a steroid that it was this that caused what he had. Not, as has been said a LOT, that he was injecting SEO's. I'll include UK based roid guru Dave Crosland in this. He has a DVD documentary of him jabbing three to four roids (at the time he was on 5000mg a week) and it was tricep, delt, calf and so on. That many mg is a LOT of ML's of fluid a week.

Most of us, especially the more conservative users, simply don't inject the sheer amounts of roids and fluids required to make it worthwhile. And, as per another roid guru buddy of mine used to say: If site injecting worked and we all jabbed our butts then how come we don't all have giant butts?

per another roid guru buddy of mine used to say: If site injecting worked and we all jabbed our butts then how come we don't all have giant butts? [/QUOTE]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] so damn true, like rich piana used to say “it’s just logic.. like with your brain”

99.9% sure that site injection is BS, I really hope that’s not what the OP had in mind.

Top Bottom