Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest issues, Dostinex or Cabaser while running Tren

bmcadoo44

I am currently in week 2 of

prop100/tren75 eod 1-6
winstrol 50mg ed 1-6

I am taking proviron 50mg and aromasin at 20mg.

I will also be taking some letro in a few days when it gets here but i am desperately trying to cut fat off my chest from a previous cycle where i crashed and completely stopped working out.

I have been lifting for about 4 months now since i was out of the gym completely and I have gained everything i lost but alot more too.

stats: 6'1 205# 12%

my bench press is threw the roof but i could care less about it now cuz my chest just makes me look fat.

chest day:

Bench press 5x5 , increase with 10 pounds each set
Decline 4x8
Incline 4x12
I go all out on cables (3 different workouts) with flys
3x15 Fly machine

What should i get? dostinex or cabaser?

Also, what other workouts would you guys recommend for some fat loss in the chest area. I am working on getting my body as tight as possible before this cycle ends. Did i mention, my diet is in check so no need to say diet diet diet.

feal free to comment

Dostinex and caber = same drug

georgie24 said:
Dostinex aka cabaser aka cabergoline is OVER RATED in my experience, it was hyped pretty good while satch was around hence the popularity.

caber is STRONG shit, i used it and had major migrains for days and was angry as hell the whole time, its a POWERFUL dompamine agonist...

I like bromo, it flattens out the chest unlike caber wich didnt do shit for my gyno

unless your nips are puffy and very sore you dont need cabaser because that would only help if you had prog gyno. which it doesnt seem like you do. sounds like you just genetically store fat in that area, and unfortunately it will be the last place you lose it. keep the cardio and diet clean.

Top Bottom