Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest Injection Procedure -- Terminator, others?

THeMaCHinE

Just switched from deca to phenylprop, so I need more sites to inject.

I've hit siteinjections.com and read through some of the old posts here; just want to make sure I'm going to do this chest injection right.

Before some of you talk about delts, yeah, I know they exist, but I'm thinking of hitting chest because I can actually aspirate and push the oil through a 25 ga without shaking the shit out of the needle ... quads are already fried for this week, glutes aren't an option. Bi's and tri's seem to be touchier places to hit from what I've read here. Not going to try traps or calves.

Using a 25 ga, 3/4" pin, shooting in a vertical line with the nipple about three finger widths up, angle straight in (perpendicular to chest).

Sound OK?

Karma for helpful answers.

WelshInjectable said:
When I did pec injections I angled it cause you dont wanna go too far in for obvious reasons. I guess it depends how much muscle u have on your chest.

I heard one other guy mention angling it -- what angle did you use? Also, were you using a 1" pin or shorter? I would think that if depth is an issue (hence the angling) that you could simply use a shorter pin?

I used to use a 25 ga. 5/8" but found it to be too short now so I use a 1" instead. I go in almost straight in, perhaps slightly downward (if at all). The spot I usually shoot for is if you were to draw a line from the bottom of my armpit (right where the crease between bicep and pec is) straight across and a line straight up from the nipple, where they intersect is usually where I stick. This is my favorite spot to shoot, as using 2 hands makes it easier to control.

This will give you a pretty good idea of where I stick (No this is not me in the pic :p ). It is courtesy of spotinjections.com

pecc.jpg

JavaGuru said:
25g 5/8" works fine with little to no angle, but I also have a pretty thick chest.

Cool ... between what you a terminator are saying, I may just stick it with a 3/4" pin for the first inject ... maybe 1"? Doesn't seem like you'd need as much depth on your chest as you do on your quads?

THeMaCHinE said:

What made you come to the conclusion that it was too short?

Actually it depends on what type of gear I am using. Last cycle I used omna's everywhere with absolutely no pain at all (no matter what length of pin). But right now I am using QV enanthate and if I don't stick it deep enough the pain is bad and a redness occurs on the skin (almost like a localized sunburn) when using a 5/8", but not with a 1".

The Terminator said:

Actually it depends on what type of gear I am using. Last cycle I used omna's everywhere with absolutely no pain at all (no matter what length of pin). But right now I am using QV enanthate and if I don't stick it deep enough the pain is bad and a redness occurs on the skin (almost like a localized sunburn) when using a 5/8", but not with a 1".

Hmmm... good to know. How is it (chest injection) in terms of hitting nerves? Some of your old posts make it sound like a relatively pain-free site, better than quads ... is this accurate?

Top Bottom