Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest Aches!

Bourget

4 Weeks into 500mg Test E wk. Been taking l-dex everyday and Nolva when I feel a little achy.

What I'm feeling is a mild ache around the outer part of my chest, not really so much my nipple directly. My nipples do not feel particularly sensitive or sore to the touch. I just feel the overall mild ache of my chest. This is not the same ache and or soreness you would get from lifting.

What I've been doing, as I said is .50mg l-dex daily then adding 20mg of Nolva daily when I feel achy. This seems like alot of anti-e's compared to what I here other guys taking.

Any info / suggestions would be greatly appreciated. K's to all.

chest always hurts the day after dullboy does close grip flat bench. thumbs bang off my chest and leave bruises. lol

Okay, I'll suffer in silence. j/k.

No one else has every experienced this? Actually it has gotten worse today and I feel it more towards my arm pits. It must be something glandular. Anybody...Please!!

Could be something with the lymph nodes, but its too hard to diagnose from here. If it progresses or you start to see swelling, you might want to see a doc.

Top Bottom