Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chemists :) home brew anavar

nzbro

hey there everybody :)
Im about to order some more powder anavar
But this time theres no way i can get a scale (trying to keep this as stealth as possible)
Was wonderinalg if there an easier way of make doses
last time use a cap m machine with a scale and protein powder to make my 50mg tabs
this time i want as little as possbile no empty caps around the house no scale no nothing

Is there an easier way to do it ? ? ?

Please dont say just get a scale or caps :>
no eyeballing i learned the hard way for 2ct7 and 2cb what eyeballing can do :<
i was young and dumb back then

i believe you can suspend it in alcohol
not 100% sure though iam sure someone else on here can help

I dissolve mine in everclear. 190 proof alcohol. Bacardi 151 will work if you can get it, but the higher the proof, the better it's solvent properties will be. Anavar is very hard to suspend so i wouldn't go over probably 15mg/ml. Just dissolve your known amount of var in the right amount of mls of alcohol. Then, measure your dosage with a slin pin or a syringe, just draw it up and squirt it out. You can drink it straight, mix it with juices or shakes, or what I do, squirt it in an empty gelcap and swallow it. This is what I recommend for my friends as everclear tastes like liquid ASS :)

i PERFER to cap....but a scale is a must....BUT you can suspend it, 2 grams = 2000mg of powder var add into 50ml of peg or 151 and you have 40mg of var per ml....easy and simple way of doing it.

1 g powder
9-10ml peg 300
36ml everclear or 151
makes 50 ml at 20mg/ml. straight 151 will work but it will settle or crystalize. the peg with it helps maintain keeping it solution

Top Bottom