Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out these prices and which of these will make a good cutting cycle?

robsatx

SPECTRO LABS:
Stanabolin 50 (Winstrol 50mg/ml), 20ml.......$95
Nandrobol (Deca 200mg/ml), 10ml.......$90
Equi-bol (EQ 200mg/ml), 10ml.......$85
TestenPro 250 (200mg/ml Enanthate + 50mg/ml Prop), 10ml......$60
Testen 200 (Enanthate 200mg/ml), 10ml.......$50
TestoPro 100 (Propionate 100mg/ml), 10ml.......$50

Full of it.........

I think your full of it about those prices, now they are u.s. prices correct..? it don`t add up even if you convert to cdn funds , you can`t even get those prices straight from the lab unless your buying a years supply for 50 people.. and even if your sourse who does get it from the lab and there is only about 2 that shipp to u.s. no way they get it at those prices so how can they sell it to you at those prices ........?? so your new and your full of it ........ and do a search on cutting up , can`t beleive you don`t know what will cut you up and what wont.......

OH MYYYYYYYY WHAT A BULL SHITTER.....

YOUR CLUELESS:confused:

Re: Full of it.........

amy0909us said:
I think your full of it about those prices, now they are u.s. prices correct..? it don`t add up even if you convert to cdn funds , you can`t even get those prices straight from the lab unless your buying a years supply for 50 people.. and even if your sourse who does get it from the lab and there is only about 2 that shipp to u.s. no way they get it at those prices so how can they sell it to you at those prices ........?? so your new and your full of it ........ and do a search on cutting up , can`t beleive you don`t know what will cut you up and what wont.......

:FRlol: 2nd round knock out!

p.s that price list is somewhat accurate in u.s dollars..

lmao!!

Now, everyone know that there is no true anabolic for "cutting" and one for "bulking" right? We all know it has to do with diet, right? The only difference is that some work more effectively in a lowered calorie environment. BUT, there is NO steroid out there that will cut fat. It doesn't happen.

amy0909us said:

Dude! Get a clue . . . I am not trying to boast pricing, I am trying to get some help on what I should use for a cutting cycle. These are the best priced stuff my source has. His list is much longer but I want to use Spectro, which I have heard so much about.

amy0909us said:

I think it might be YOU who is the retard. Those prices are bang on for spectro gear.....in Canada OR the US.

Before you open your ignorant mouth, make sure you KNOW what you are talking about....which you obviously do NOT.

I think YOU are the one who is clueless.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

re

Well then i must be really getting ripped off by my source who says the prices he is giving me are very low... wich are higher than those advertised.... anyway why bloat prices period....if your asking for help ... retard...

OH AND GUARDS .. GO FUCK YOUR SELF YOU MORON .. MIND YOU OWN.,.......:mad: :mad: :p

For ages I believed in drug certain regimes for bulking/cutting. I now believe as many have said that it is down to external factors such as diet/exercise.

I am soon going to start a cyce were quality gains will be my paramount concern, and I am actually using a tried and tested Test/Deca and pos. Dbol(yes, Dbol!.... for one thing lowers cort.) combination.

Instead of eating like a pig, the emphasis will be on quality carbs and protein.

Damn, I to have wreaked havoc on my body with DNP and I'll be damned if I go back to 10%b/f(ok maybe 12% I will go to).

BTW I remember reading an article somewhere by Bill Phillips stating that a pro bodybuilder should really not go above 2% of there normal(not pre-comp) budy fat, or something to that effect anyway.

Those prices look pretty close to what you should be paying. I will be using their eq and Spectro in another week or so. Their winny is good too and would do well for cutting. You could try their prop as well. The fina was also extremely good so I am looking forward to trying it again.

Top Bottom