Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my new cycle

Uprising

Test E 500mg week
deca 500mg
eq 750
adex on hand

iv already ran a dbol kicker im 4 weeks in i was just wondering what you guys thought to my cycle. iv frontloaded the eq to get my levels up a little quicker as its such a slow acting compound, i calculated it using steroid calc. iv also found an amazing source so i know all my gear is 100% legit. so this should be a rolls royce cycle.

once iv ran for 16 weeks im going to run primo/masteron/var to harden up or i might even use tren it depends on what i can get at the time.

any input fellas?

There is no need ro run all that. Run the test deca eq. Although imo theyre kinda opposites. Deca is a bulker and very wet. Eq us a slow gainer but can really lean you up and get u vascular and striated if lean and low bf. You could do some winny at the end to clean up some but i wpuld def not add in tren. Theres no need for all that aas. If ur nutrition and workout structure is on point. How long us ur cycle? U running caber?
Test E 500mg week
deca 500mg
eq 750
adex on hand

iv already ran a dbol kicker im 4 weeks in i was just wondering what you guys thought to my cycle. iv frontloaded the eq to get my levels up a little quicker as its such a slow acting compound, i calculated it using steroid calc. iv also found an amazing source so i know all my gear is 100% legit. so this should be a rolls royce cycle.

once iv ran for 16 weeks im going to run primo/masteron/var to harden up or i might even use tren it depends on what i can get at the time.

any input fellas?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

There is no need ro run all that. Run the test deca eq. Although imo theyre kinda opposites. Deca is a bulker and very wet. Eq us a slow gainer but can really lean you up and get u vascular and striated if lean and low bf. You could do some winny at the end to clean up some but i wpuld def not add in tren. Theres no need for all that aas. If ur nutrition and workout structure is on point. How long us ur cycle? U running caber?

I know theyre kinda opposites but im lean and dont bloat easy and think it will add to my overall gains. I didn't mean add tren on top of the deca i meant swap compounds for primo/mast etc and possibly tren if i cant get primo. My diet and workouts are totally on point im growing all the time. I'm not running caber as I cant get it but I should be safe from prolactin at 500mg.

You know ur body better than i and im assuming you have experience. I wouldnt run anything else. Deca and eq are long esters thats why you have to run them for like 16 weeks. I wouldnt run a cycle longer than 20 wks but its ur body and up to you. Just be aware of the consequences of it
I know theyre kinda opposites but im lean and dont bloat easy and think it will add to my overall gains. I didn't mean add tren on top of the deca i meant swap compounds for primo/mast etc and possibly tren if i cant get primo. My diet and workouts are totally on point im growing all the time. I'm not running caber as I cant get it but I should be safe from prolactin at 500mg.

You know ur body better than i and im assuming you have experience. I wouldnt run anything else. Deca and eq are long esters thats why you have to run them for like 16 weeks. I wouldnt run a cycle longer than 20 wks but its ur body and up to you. Just be aware of the consequences of it

yes i do have experience mostly bulking with tren to be honest, ran eq before but only ran deca once before i was ok at 500mg last time.i am cycling for around 16 weeks. wish me luck my friend, bring the gains. :biggrin:

running a proper deca cycle you should reduce the test and add in proviron. those are 2 minimum rules when using deca

deca is mild and you should let it work its magic without interference, people complain about it bloating them when really it is the test doing that.

So if deca is as weak as you say why would I drop the test and lose gains from the test? Makes no sense. A bit of bloat on this cycle is inevitable but I can keep it to a bare minimum.

So if deca is as weak as you say why would I drop the test and lose gains from the test? Makes no sense. A bit of bloat on this cycle is inevitable but I can keep it to a bare minimum.

dude I am trying to teach you how to build quality lean muscle mass that is keepable

it sounds like the way you are talking you just want to blow up a bunch of water weight. those aren't real gains though. and plus you are only gonna strain your body

Top Bottom