Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my first test cycle

DianaBallBusta

Alright bros how about some constructive and knowledgable criticism on this course

sust---eq
500mg--300mg
500mg--300mg
500mg--400mg
500mg--400mg
500mg--400mg
500mg--400mg
500mg--300mg
500mg--300mg

Bridging with primo
200mg for eight weeks

Starting clomid week 9 at 100mg/day and doing 100mg/day week 10 and then 50mg/day fopr 11 and 12. 50mg/eod throughout cycle as well. Have nolva on hand of course. Prob won't need it though.

This is my first test cycle so I want to gain at least 20 lbs. I know I can do it too. My q's to you guys is should I maybe carry the eq out longer than the sust and do it with the primo for another couple of weeks? Just looking for experienced opinions. Thx.

------------------
Get Juiced and Stay Loyal

Hey bro

I'd up the eq to at least 400 a week, and when you're brigding use at least 400mg of primo a week, 200mg isn't going to do much.

And why not use clomid eod during the cycle?

------------------
e2.jpg

I am using clomid EOD throughout. And think I will def keep the eq at 400 the whole way through.

I did some research on bridging and primo seems like the best to use. It won't effect endogenous testosterone production, and from what I've heard it helps you keep what you gained on cycle and you keep gaining. I was thinking of 300mg/week, but I'm afraid if I go higher than 200mg it will be too much for my body. Too much "on" time is what I'm trying to say. Thats the reason for the small dosage. But you think that 400mg would be no more harmful than 200mg? There are other sides, but not serious I know.

------------------
Get Juiced and Stay Loyal

Just an opinion byut for your first test cycle (or any test cycle) you may want to go 750 with the sust. Depends on your goals but I would say bump it up a little.

Matt

I agree..bump that eq up...personally I would go 600mg right off the bat...I noticed great things from eq at that dosage....man the hardess is great..

You should grow well off the 2cc's of sust...but as Matt stated 3cc's wont hurt ya a bit either.

Keep us posted bro,
WCP

------------------
driven by testosterone
adrenaline and pheromone
crowning glory of creation
super-human incarnation

Top Bottom