Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my cycle!

Alobihtor

Going to start my third cycle, and this is what Ihave on my mind:
12 weeks
Trenbolone at 600 mgs per week
Testosterone at 750 mgs per week
Dbol – 75 mgs per week 8 weeks
Deca durabolin – 500 mgs per week
Winstrol as a finisher

Ancillaries
Arimidex if needed
Milk thistle

PCT – 5 weeks of Nolvadex and Clomid.

What do you think guys? What can I add here?

Using dbol to long shouldn't use two orals in one cycle it just looks to much gear to me it's worrying to think what your fourth cycle will look like

First of all, you are going to use excessive dosages - 500 mgs of testosterone should be enough, and trenbolone will give you plenty of effects already at 300 mgs per week - no need for 600. Then you should not mix together trenbolone and deca - these are nandrolone derivatives, which will increase your prolactin levels. If used together, they will increase prolactin excessively. Therefore, choose one of them. Deca for more bulk, and trenbolone for cleaner gains. The same goes for Dbol - the dosage is rather high, and you are going to use it for too long. 50 mgs per day should be plenty, and 6 weeks of DBol are plenty for kick-starting a cycle.

Then come the ancillaries - you should be using an AI from the first day of the cycle, being Aromasin the better choice, since Arimidex does not go well with trenblone, and overall aromasin is much better AI in every single regard. For the nandrolones you will to use cabergoline for prolactin at 0.25 mgs E2D, and proviron in order to prevent deca dick. For Dbol - you need to use a better liver supporting supplement than just milk thistle - use a more complete supplement, such as n2Guard, which has over 30 ingredients for the liver.

that is a lot of gear bro. it is only your 3rd cycle and why are you running that much gear? i really hope you are built like a freight train already and not just some normal joe with an avg body at this point

i mean shit you could run 200mg of tren by itself and get crazy results

Here's what I recommend -

12 weeks
Trenbolone at 300 mgs per week
Testosterone at 500 mgs per week
arimidex 0.5mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg ED

Weeks 1 - 4
Dbol – 30mgs per day
A good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com

Weeks 9 - 12
Winstrol – 50mgs per day
A good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

All that gear and you are asking what to add? That is enough to split and make 2 to 3 cycles out of it. Lower your dose of test, tren, and dbol by half. Don't even run the deca in this cycle. Save it for another run.

The key with steroids is to be responsible and not abuse them. You will be able to continue to progress and stay healthy while you do so.

Top Bottom