Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out This CYCLE

Watsup fellas im new to this forum firgure i join and get some insights. Im 23 yrs old 6' tall and 200lbs. I have been juicin on and off for past 4 years. Im about to start my next cycle in few weeks. right now im takin clen to cut down sum fat b4 my cycle. im lookin for a lean look. im about 10-12% BF right now. IF you guys can help me out on dosage and what to take now and later i would appreciate it...i currently have...
Test Prop (100mg)
Equipose
Fina (150mg)
Clenbuterol 40mcg
I was thinkin about running the prop at 100mg eod, eq at 500mg week, fina 150mg 3x week. I was thinkin about throwin some anavar or winny into the cycle what u think? and should i run the clen along with it?

too much fina, if you must run it, do it 75mg EOD, not 3Xweek. How long is this cycle going to be?

Watsup fellas im new to this forum firgure i join and get some insights. Im 23 yrs old 6' tall and 200lbs. I have been juicin on and off for past 4 years. Im about to start my next cycle in few weeks. right now im takin clen to cut down sum fat b4 my cycle. im lookin for a lean look. im about 10-12% BF right now. IF you guys can help me out on dosage and what to take now and later i would appreciate it...i currently have...
Test Prop (100mg)
Equipose
Fina (150mg)
Clenbuterol 40mcg
I was thinkin about running the prop at 100mg eod, eq at 500mg week, fina 150mg 3x week. I was thinkin about throwin some anavar or winny into the cycle what u think? and should i run the clen along with it?

Run either the EQ or the tren with the Prop, don't need both...

You can do var or winnie @ the end, maybe the last 4 weeks, saving the clen for another time...

Something like this:
Prop 100mg's EOD 10 weeks
Tren 50Mg's EOD 8 weeks
Var 40Mg's ED last 4 weeks

With the right diet/training/supps this should give you the lean look you want...

Run HCGenerate the last 4-5 weeks of cycle, then
Unleashed
Sustain Alpha
Post Cycle

On a side note, 23 and been on and off juice for 4 years is a lot...this is a marathon, not a sprint & more isn't always better...

Welcome to EF

~EZ

I usually run fina 75mg eod but the last batch i made, i doubled the pellets so its 150mg. Im prob. going to run this cycle for 10-12 weeks. So no eq? And which do you think will be better anavar or winny? The last cycle i did i was doing prop 100 eod, fina 75mg eod, and 50mg wintrol tabs ed and i got nice results. Never took anavar before but some like it, some dont.

test prop/tren/var is an awesome cycle. Id run the var for more than four weeks though. Id go 6-8 weeks with the var. Have your ancillaries on hand and a good PCT laid out

See my post (#5) for PCT, just follow the instructions on the bottle...

Ancilleries should be at the very least; Liver suppost, bormo on hand in case you run into sex sides from the tren....anyone else jump in with a suggestion here?

Also, var vs. winnie is an age old battle that will never go away, it all depends on you...

~EZ

Top Bottom